Green Hill @ Notre Dame

Jokur

4 hours ago, Jokur said:

The Hawks of Green Hill have improved each week! Not a slouch 

GH has some great coaches and good people but they just don’t have the benefit of building a program yet since it’s year one. I watched the York game and they have a long way to go to be a good program. I was impressed with their coaching staff and the freshman RB will be a stud. 

On 10/27/2020 at 8:58 AM, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

That down? Come on PP, I know you have seen the improvements GH has made this year. Their offense seems to be addicted to the goal line since that Father Ryan loss. Also a chance to get revenge on Mother Mary after that brutal Father Ryan loss! LOL

Since the Irish are 2-0 against the Hawks, can you have them cancel the P.O. For the new scoreboard?  I am glad the Hawks won some games this year, but a 1st year program beating a D2 school is a tall order.  As I said, the program would have to be really down for them to loose.  D2 ball is a little different as you can see.  Combined score is 98-0 from the 2 Irish games.

9 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Since the Irish are 2-0 against the Hawks, can you have them cancel the P.O. For the new scoreboard?  I am glad the Hawks won some games this year, but a 1st year program beating a D2 school is a tall order.  As I said, the program would have to be really down for them to loose.  D2 ball is a little different as you can see.  Combined score is 98-0 from the 2 Irish games.

Bad night from the Hawks it sounds like. I think the radio guy said 5 fumbles. They’ll get it fixed and be ready for white county!

15 hours ago, Jokur said:

Bad night from the Hawks it sounds like. I think the radio guy said 5 fumbles. They’ll get it fixed and be ready for white county!

Extremely impressed with the Greenhill coaching staff. Great people and teach the game well. They will be a good program very soon. That area has talent and it’s only a matter of time kids start leaving schools to play for that staff and program. 

3 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Extremely impressed with the Greenhill coaching staff. Great people and teach the game well. They will be a good program very soon. That area has talent and it’s only a matter of time kids start leaving schools to play for that staff and program. 

Absolutely agree with this.  They will be one of Wilson's best sooner rather than later.