FME Playoff Projections (EASY TO READ!)

FridayMainEvent

13 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I've got our projections posted to my website now for all 6 classes in Division I.   It's very simple to follow so take the time to check it out and offer any feedback if you see mistakes.   Thanks:

Friday Main Event 1A-6A Playoff Projections

I didn't go through all of this but I can tell you put a lot of work into it.  Thanks.  I appreciate this type of effort.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I've got our projections posted to my website now for all 6 classes in Division I.   It's very simple to follow so take the time to check it out and offer any feedback if you see mistakes.   Thanks:

This is a bunch of mess. Grider win by forfeit over that grabowski man cause he chickened out and you have them both playing Joe Burns.  What kind of mess is this? 

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Regarding Region 5 1A. 
If there is a 3 way tie which there would be between Richland, Cornersville & Huntland if Richland happens to beat Huntland. It should revert to overall record correct? So that would look like 

3.Cornersville (7-3)

4.Huntland (5-5)

5. Richland (4-5)

or does it swap back to H2H after better Overall is determined? 

Edited by BBRaider

3 hours ago, BBRaider said:

Regarding Region 5 1A. 
If there is a 3 way tie which there would be between Richland, Cornersville & Huntland if Richland happens to beat Huntland. It should revert to overall record correct? So that would look like 

3.Cornersville (7-3)

4.Huntland (5-5)

5. Richland (4-5)

I thought it went to h2h first then overall

4 hours ago, BBRaider said:

Regarding Region 5 1A. 

3.Cornersville (7-3)

4.Huntland (5-5)

5. Richland (4-5)

After 3 way tie is broken, it reverts back to the top which is "head to head".   If Huntland loses, they are out.

Edited by FridayMainEvent