Marion host Westmoreland

Bushog02

32 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Does he have a HUDL?  I’d like to watch some highlights

I don't think so but not positive. He had about 250 last night and I think 184 against Rhea last week. He has carried us in most games and is usually keyed on every game. Great kid and if he was a little bigger would be D1 no doubt.

Edited by PurplePower68

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I don't think so but not positive. He had about 250 last night and I think 184 against Rhea last week. He has carried us in most games and is usually keyed on every game. Great kid and if he was a little bigger would be D1 no doubt.

I haven’t seen him other than what what I read on here.  He’s a Junior right?  And what is his size and weight?

22 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I haven’t seen him other than what what I read on here.  He’s a Junior right?  And what is his size and weight?

He's around 5'9 and 165 I think. He is very strong though. Squats in 400 range. Was invited to Georgia camp last year and was timed in 4.5 range I was told. I've never seen anyone run him down.

Edited by PurplePower68

20 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

He's around 5'9 and 165 I think. He is very strong though. Squats in 400 range. Was invited to Georgia camp last year and was timed in 4.5 range I was told. I've never seen anyone run him down.

Not many can run 4.5 so that’s good regardless of size.  If he’s strong he could always still play D1.  I see small guys running the ball that size every Saturday 

21 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Love guys like that, but they are prone to going out on a big hit alot of times.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Love guys like that, but they are prone to going out on a big hit alot of times.

He has taken some shots this year but always gets up. He had to play qb for the first half against Tyner. 2nd half he went back to wing and I believe the first carry he had he went for about 60 and a TD. Much more of a threat at wing.

27 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

He has taken some shots this year but always gets up. He had to play qb for the first half against Tyner. 2nd half he went back to wing and I believe the first carry he had he went for about 60 and a TD. Much more of a threat at wing.

Good for him.  Wish him the best except when playing us lol

• Like 1