Marion host Westmoreland

Bushog02

1 minute ago, Bushog02 said:

Going to be a defense battle but I think Marion got just alittle more speed. Marion with the win but close real close,

Just now, TCRadio said:

I think Westy hangs for awhile but you are correct, just more weapons for the warriors, MC wins it 28-7 

Had the opportunity to watch Marion play. They seem to get better as a game progresses. Down 14-0 at Tyner they could have given up, but didnt. They dug in and made plays when they needed to and scored 26 unanswered. Marion's line seem to be their best asset from what I saw. Not to mention the 300 lb linebacker in #9 lol. They from what I saw are great at wearing a team down.

55 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Had the opportunity to watch Marion play. They seem to get better as a game progresses. Down 14-0 at Tyner they could have given up, but didnt. They dug in and made plays when they needed to and scored 26 unanswered. Marion's line seem to be their best asset from what I saw. Not to mention the 300 lb linebacker in #9 lol. They from what I saw are great at wearing a team down.

Hey the big boy got a motor on him for he’s size. 

• Like 1

Just now, sportman said:

Which Warrior team show's up? The one that spanked Rhea Co. last night, or the one that Silverdale beat?  

That will be the question either way idk if Westy can put up enough points if MC helps them then they could be in trouble, Westy defense has been solid all year minus the H2O game but if you see H2O play you would see why ....Athletes+Speed!