Marion host Westmoreland

Bushog02

37 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Well I’m happy to hear that coach. LMBO

Marion has some very fast kids. They will give you a fit. I’m no Marion fan either. Just calling it like I see it. You need this to be a low scoring game to have a chance. If Marion scores 21 on Westy... game over. 

Agreed. Westy can’t score that many points.

I just don’t think Marion will score that many points and if they do it will be late in the game!

I know nothing about Marion except for their scores. However, I know the Eagles are coming in this game healthy and our many sophmores that we have starting this season have a full ten game season under their belt and are playing out best ball right now. This season has been one of close calls. A chance to send the first game of the year into OT with a 2 point conversion and then a successful onside kick against livingston. A 6 point loss to Macon.  Held trousdale to a 7 point defecit going into the 4th. Ran a kickoff back against clay co to win the game with 58 seconds left only to see them run one back the next play. That game we didnt have our 2 best defenders on the field. Watertown was the only team to beat up on us. That being said I like our chances. On a side note, one of our assistant coaches played for Marion Co head coach pruitt in highschool somewhere in Alabama. He also played with his son Jeremy Pruitt. I'm a huge Vols fan so this is of great interest to me.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I know nothing about Marion except for their scores. However, I know the Eagles are coming in this game healthy and our many sophmores that we have starting this season have a full ten game season under their belt and are playing out best ball right now. This season has been one of close calls. A chance to send the first game of the year into OT with a 2 point conversion and then a successful onside kick against livingston. A 6 point loss to Macon.  Held trousdale to a 7 point defecit going into the 4th. Ran a kickoff back against clay co to win the game with 58 seconds left only to see them run one back the next play. That game we didnt have our 2 best defenders on the field. Watertown was the only team to beat up on us. That being said I like our chances. On a side note, one of our assistant coaches played for Marion Co head coach pruitt in highschool somewhere in Alabama. He also played with his son Jeremy Pruitt. I'm a huge Vols fan so this is of great interest to me.

That is quite interesting,  hopefully he don't know any secrets.... lol