South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, Vol38501 said:

Looking forward to the offensive tackle vs Monterey's DE #10.  No one has stopped him all year and no one really runs to his side.  It'll be interesting to see hiw he performs against a higher caliber OT.

I guarantee you if he’s up against our #55, formerly #24, Jamal Allen, that he will have a hard time.  Allen has played lights out at several positions both offensively and defensively.  The kid is a baller.  And he’s not even out “big boy”.  He’s about 6’1” 200 lbs 

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Just now, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I guarantee you if he’s up against our #55, formerly #24, Jamal Allen, that he will have a hard time.  Allen has played lights out at several positions both offensively and defensively.  The kid is a baller.  

It'll definitely be good to watch then.  He's a 6'4 225 lb junior who is all over the field.

13 minutes ago, Vol38501 said:

I think we had as many fans as Joe Burns when we traveled that 1.5hr trip.

It looked like JB had about 30-40 in the stands.  I hope y’all bring a lot more than that.  6’4” 225 is a good size DE.  I can’t wait to see the matchup.  We may just have to put our 6’8” 300+ lbs young man on him.  Or our 6’5” 275 young man on him who is just a junior.  Better yet, I say we just run opposite him lol!