Round 2: TC at Bledsoe

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

We are sitting here focused on Bledsoe and all these H2O posters want to do is talk about TC, I love it, congratulations guys with this 3 year stretch, you are relevant for the 1st time in school history! It would be a shame if MC beat you guys and kept you from winning that state title y’all already have a case built for 

This thread would be 1 page without us. You really appreciate us deep down. 

6 minutes ago, biggest said:

This thread would be 1 page without us. You really appreciate us deep down. 

I have secret to hide, if we get put out I will be pulling for you guys, of course I want to beat you but I also respect you guys a ton, totally different than the way I felt about FC back in the day, I hated them.... still do 

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I have secret to hide, if we get put out I will be pulling for you guys, of course I want to beat you but I also respect you guys a ton, totally different than the way I felt about FC back in the day, I hated them.... still do 

We both got tough games this week.  I hope we both win because  tc/h20 week is the best weeks on the message boards. 

4 minutes ago, biggest said:

We both got tough games this week.  I hope we both win because  tc/h20 week is the best weeks on the message boards. 

They really are, and at the end of the week one always congratulates the other and it’s a mutual respect that both of these teams have played at an extremely high level the last 3 years and man has it been fun to watch