Brighton @ Henry County Round 2

PatriotNation

40 minutes ago, dadriot12 said:

Who's left in the playoffs that was on Beech's schedule, i'll wait?

lol what? :roflol:

okay..just to stroke tour ego..9 of Beech’s 10 wins have come against playoff teams..5 of HC’s have.  of the 10 games against playoff teams on Beech’s schedule (the loss to powell as the 10th) 7, maybe 8 of them would roll through HC’s quad with relative ease. 90% of the teams Beech plays are better than Brighton and NE. Your argument is not only stupid, but irrelevant. this conversation has nothing to do with regular season schedules. nothing at all. the point is HC hasn’t played anyone in the playoffs. and won’t until the semis. and that is the TRUTH. that’s not an opinion. and if you would read posts before spewing garbage you would know that. i get it’s not their fault, they can only play who’s in front of them...but that doesn’t make it any less true. Beech will have to go through Lincoln Co,  Hillsboro and Summit to get to the semis. all of which beat brighton and NE. So PLEASE..just sit down and for the love of god stop

Edited by Bump11

6 minutes ago, eers said:

I guess you got him there, huh. There’s no one they lost to left on the schedule that they lost to and only HC that they beat. I guess having two teams left that HC lost to and a 4A team they beat proves something? 

i don’t know why i keep trying to argue with these fools. it doesn’t matter who anyone plays, to half these guys HC is gods gift to this green earth. 

Hey Henry County fans, can yall tell how salty other people are of our situation? I think it is hilarious!!! Not only have we had a first round bye but a fairly easy 2nd and 3rd round!!! I think it is amazing!! I love that our road to the semifinals ticks other people off this much!!! And the thing about it all, there is nothing wrong with it, it's just the way it worked out this year!!! I love it!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

Hey Henry County fans, can yall tell how salty other people are of our situation? I think it is hilarious!!! Not only have we had a first round bye but a fairly easy 2nd and 3rd round!!! I think it is amazing!! I love that our road to the semifinals ticks other people off this much!!! And the thing about it all, there is nothing wrong with it, it's just the way it worked out this year!!! I love it!!! :lol:

They dont seem to take any hints about high jacking these threads to plead their case about how gooood beech is. And how tuff if is to be poor beech. They never mention how they have had 6A numbers for a while now and that makes a difference.  They have done the SAME exact thing over on the NE V HC thread. Beech beech beech all I hear is a lot of beeching.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, RollRed said:

They dont seem to take any hints about high jacking these threads to plead their case about how gooood beech is. And how tuff if is to be poor beech. They never mention how they have had 6A numbers for a while now and that makes a difference.  They have done the SAME exact thing over on the NE V HC thread. Beech beech beech all I hear is a lot of beeching.

And I will say this. I dont see Beech beating both Summit and Henry County in back to back games. BUT if a miracle happens and they do Beech would have to be the favorite to win it all.

lol okay. we didn’t hijack anything. we mentioned y’all have a cakewalk playoff road. YALL brought up our schedule. YALL brought up a who has played who. you should look at who posts things. I said i hope y’all are preparing for a potential game with beech/summit..because i WANT y’all there. I want to play yall...YALL took that and ran with it. heck, this whole thing started with me literally asking for stats from past HC/Beech games...which was a real terrible request apparently. YALL took it and ran. I’ve tried getting back on track. i’ve tried talking about y’all and your game. i’ve even said “can we get back to this game please”. But anything that’s said that you don’t like, yalls response is “well what about beech” “sorry beech has a harder road”. we haven’t done anything lol. y’all overreact to EVERYTHING. just chill lol. 

i’m done though. i won’t say anything anymore if it will make y’all chill and be happy. y’all enjoy your thread. good luck this week. 

Edited by Bump11

16 hours ago, Bump11 said:

lol what? :roflol:

okay..just to stroke tour ego..9 of Beech’s 10 wins have come against playoff teams..5 of HC’s have.  of the 10 games against playoff teams on Beech’s schedule (the loss to powell as the 10th) 7, maybe 8 of them would roll through HC’s quad with relative ease. 90% of the teams Beech plays are better than Brighton and NE. Your argument is not only stupid, but irrelevant. this conversation has nothing to do with regular season schedules. nothing at all. the point is HC hasn’t played anyone in the playoffs. and won’t until the semis. and that is the TRUTH. that’s not an opinion. and if you would read posts before spewing garbage you would know that. i get it’s not their fault, they can only play who’s in front of them...but that doesn’t make it any less true. Beech will have to go through Lincoln Co,  Hillsboro and Summit to get to the semis. all of which beat brighton and NE. So PLEASE..just sit down and for the love of god stop

And Powell beat Beech and they are OUT! 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, dadriot12 said:

All the name calling from  Bump11 just means your worried were going to see you in the SEMI's.

lol yeah keep talkin bud. keep it coming. name calling? who did i call names? surprise, you’re trying to start more crap and make up more arguments. you must be new around here. it’s okay like i said i’m done arguing

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:yeah i’m so scared. it’s not like we haven’t beaten you once this year already. :lol: yet another idiotic statement from you trying to start more crap lolololololololololololololol. I’m not worried about anyone. i hope we both win. i want to play HC.  said that multiple times. i’m a fan. and i obviously want to play the best teams. but i guess you don’t read. that or you just like putting words in peoples mouths. or both. 

you keep talkin and running your mouth lol. i’m not entertaining it anymore

Edited by Bump11

1 minute ago, Bump11 said:

lol name calling? who did i call names? surprise, you’re trying to start more crap and make up more arguments. you must be new around here. it’s okay like i said i’m done arguing

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:yeah i’m so scared. it’s not like we haven’t beaten you once this year already. :lol: yet another idiotic statement from you trying to start more crap lolololololololololololololol. I’m not worried about anyone. i hope we both win. i want to play HC. said that multiple times. but i guess you don’t read. 

Let your statement be a lesson that we around here already learned last year.  Just because you beat a team very early in the season (and this year we had very very little prep time going into the season) doesn't mean you will beat them in the playoffs. Last year we destroyed Dyer County in the regular season and then they got better throughout the season and came into the playoffs on fire and beat us. If you think this is the same Henry County team that yall faced back in August at Milan you will be sadly mistaken. This team is head and shoulders above where we was then. If Henry County and Beech makes the playoffs I'm calling it right now, Henry County will win that game and it may not be as close as people think. 

1 minute ago, PatriotsNation said:

Let your statement be a lesson that we around here already learned last year.  Just because you beat a team very early in the season (and this year we had very very little prep time going into the season) doesn't mean you will beat them in the playoffs. Last year we destroyed Dyer County in the regular season and then they got better throughout the season and came into the playoffs on fire and beat us. If you think this is the same Henry County team that yall faced back in August at Milan you will be sadly mistaken. This team is head and shoulders above where we was then. If Henry County and Beech makes the playoffs I'm calling it right now, Henry County will win that game and it may not be as close as people think. 

that’s not at all what i’m saying. he tried to say i’m worried. my point is why would i be scared if we beat you this year already? i know y’all have gotten better. i’ve been watching lol. it would be a heck of a game. obviously i think we’d win, just like you obviously would think y’all will win. that’s the fun of this thing called a rivalry. 

also if you don’t think we are head and shoulders better too, let your bias go a little. let the kids play and may the best team win. simple as that.