Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

You said you had 7-8 guys who ran a 4.4 which isn’t true. I’m sure you have some fast guys but linebackers can’t do their job if the defensive line is getting blown off the ball and you can’t pass or run if your offensive line is getting penetrated. It doesn’t matter how fast you are at that point. Are all of those guys young or seniors ? 

It’s easier to show you. If these guys show up in a good mindset you can see for yourself. 

20 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

It’s easier to show you. If these guys show up in a good mindset you can see for yourself. 

19 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

Our under-used RB was invited to Air Force. I don’t think they recruit slow kids. 

I watched half of the Forrest game and half of the Fayetteville game last night. I’m not doubting you guys have some fast players and I also think you guys have a good team. They are just a bit undersized on the lines. It was evident in the Fayetteville game. 

is he big ? If not I doubt he is being recruited at running back 

16 minutes ago, ThaCity said:

Believe it or not, we got some speed over in Region 5. I promise you Fayetteville and Moore Co will have more speed than Huntingdon has seen all year.  

No I believe it but they have seen speed and size Milan is bigger and as fast or faster than Moore county so yes they have seen speed 

37 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

Now you know. Don’t hate because you can’t believe a truth. Several years again when I played we had at least 9 running 4.4-4.6. I know for a fact so it’s not out of the norm. 

Buddy I don't think you realize how fast a 4.4 40 is. You're telling me you had 9 guys faster than the top 10 fastest Running backs in the NFL?  https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2675287-the-10-fastest-running-backs-in-the-nfl     :roflol:

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Do you think that they are ranked in the top 5 in 3a with just a single fast player ? They would more than likely walk the dog on Fayetteville and Moore county @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Anthony Brown is probably the most well known player on our team. But he is not the fastest player on the team. There are currently 6 guys on Milan’s team with offers to play on Saturday. 3 of those kids have offers to play major D1 ball for a power 5 team. There are some kids that are underclassmen/backups that will end up playing college ball as well. So yes there is speed all over the field. 

Our schedule includes 8 teams that qualified for the playoffs in their respective class and all 8 are still playing in the second round. 7 of those teams are in Sonny Moore’s top 100 and we beat them all but Peabody. There is only 1 single A team in the top 100 and that is South Pitt. I believe we are a much better team than South Pitt. And I do believe we would boat race anyone in 1A not named South Pitt. Just my two cents. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

All that sounds great. I'm just saying we have several kids over here with top-level speed. It's hard to get looked at by colleges over here when we spread the ball out so evenly. My point is, Huntingdon will see Friday night just how fast we are when they are chasing the back of our jerseys.