Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

40 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

If you are saying Moore county has 7-8 guys you have lost it. Most college teams don’t have that many. They might on coaches stop watch but that’s not the same as a real 4.4 on a laser 

Not saying we compare to a college by any means. We do have some decent receivers, a couple of fast running backs, and a pretty fast qb and dont forget those line backers they got some speed of their own. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ant_Winning/status/1309869507381469185

This is what 4.4 speed on a football field looks like. If y’all have 7-8 of these you would be the best high school team in TN. 

Wonder how much faster turf is vs natural grass. Seems like kids move quicker on that magic carpet.

19 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Not saying we compare to a college by any means. We do have some decent receivers, a couple of fast running backs, and a pretty fast qb and dont forget those line backers they got some speed of their own. 

You said you had 7-8 guys who ran a 4.4 which isn’t true. I’m sure you have some fast guys but linebackers can’t do their job if the defensive line is getting blown off the ball and you can’t pass or run if your offensive line is getting penetrated. It doesn’t matter how fast you are at that point. Are all of those guys young or seniors ? 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

I'm glad you guys are concerned with what's going on over here, but we have a long way to go before yall should be concerned with us. 

Secondly, the guy CLEARLY replied to me and said to leave South Pitt out of it. And the fact of the matter is it wasn't a Huntingdon poster at all that even mentioned them..

Soooo.. Go focus on Gordy or whoever is a threat to you getting to cookeville. 

Pay attention, he wasn't and I wasn't.  It was you west guys that dragged SP into it and 69 commented.  We could tell you to not worry about what is going on in the east using your flawed logic.

1 hour ago, Oleskooly said:

Maybe not 4.4 but I know we have at least 7 that will laser time 4.5-4.7. You don’t have to believe but most of those were done at college camps and a combine. 

I believe that but not 4.4   4.4 is elite speed.   We have faced I think one guy each year that speed in all the games we have played the last few years and one guy that ran a 4.3 in 2018  he was state championship track guy who played for tca 

29 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You said you had 7-8 guys who ran a 4.4 which isn’t true. I’m sure you have some fast guys but linebackers can’t do their job if the defensive line is getting blown off the ball and you can’t pass or run if your offensive line is getting penetrated. It doesn’t matter how fast you are at that point. Are all of those guys young or seniors ? 

All seniors with one freshman 

53 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I believe that but not 4.4   4.4 is elite speed.   We have faced I think one guy each year that speed in all the games we have played the last few years and one guy that ran a 4.3 in 2018  he was state championship track guy who played for tca 

The kid from TCA could scoot.