Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

Moore county makes the 3 hour drive to Huntingdon next Friday. Both teams seem to be playing their best ball tonight. 
Huntingdon rushed for 420 yards against Cornersville and Moore county shut out Wayne county tonight

I am expecting a WAR. I am concerned about our pass Defense. Not sure Moore county can stop Huntington’s offense so this game might be a high scoring game. I’ll save my prediction for later on in the week after watching some film.

Edited by MustangGuru

Moore Co has 2 up for Mr. Football. Almost unheard of. Wonder how many times that has happened in TSSAA history? I see South Pitt has 2 as well. What position do these young men play?  Anyone have their stats? I know nothing about Moore Co. Please fill us in. Huntingdon could be a scary team if they would fix the turnover problem. Giving the edge to the Stangs at home 40-21

1 minute ago, footballover said:

Moore Co has 2 up for Mr. Football. Almost unheard of. Wonder how many times that has happened in TSSAA history? I see South Pitt has 2 as well. What position do these young men play?  Anyone have their stats? I know nothing about Moore Co. Please fill us in. Huntingdon could be a scary team if they would fix the turnover problem. Giving the edge to the Stangs at home 40-21

I dont see them holding us to 21 the way we are playing right now. Parker seems to able score at any time. Defense has been playing lights out as of lately. Cant wait to make the trip back to this stadium. Beautiful place and i believe we will be able to compete this year vs the yrs past 

3 minutes ago, footballover said:

MC is a slow power team that has difficulty scoring and does not tackle well........spread the word. Lol. ;)

1 minute ago, Raider2021 said:

I dont see them holding us to 21 the way we are playing right now. Parker seems to able score at any time. Defense has been playing lights out as of lately. Cant wait to make the trip back to this stadium. Beautiful place and i believe we will be able to compete this year vs the yrs past 

Fill us in on your Mr. Footballs