Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

5 minutes ago, ThaCity said:

All that sounds great. I'm just saying we have several kids over here with top-level speed. It's hard to get looked at by colleges over here when we spread the ball out so evenly. My point is, Huntingdon will see Friday night just how fast we are when they are chasing the back of our jerseys.

Fair enough. I have not seen you guys play so I must admit I could be wrong. On Friday night if you guys beat Huntingdung I will be back in here and be one of the first to congratulate you. But if you lose will you come back on and eat your crow??  And for the record I can’t stand Huntingdung. Anyone that has been on coachT for some time will tell you that. 

7 minutes ago, ThaCity said:

Peabody... with all the kids we have returning, I hope we get a shot at you next year so we can show you about speed and not just talk about it on Coach T

I’m not doubting moore county has some fast guys. Have you watched any high school games other than the ones you guys have played ? 

I can’t speak for next year but I promise you don’t want any of Peabody this year and we bring back almost all skill guys next year 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Fair enough. I have not seen you guys play so I must admit I could be wrong. On Friday night if you guys beat Huntingdung I will be back in here and be one of the first to congratulate you. But if you lose will you come back on and eat your crow??  And for the record I can’t stand Huntingdung. Anyone that has been on coachT for some time will tell you that. 

Haven't seen you guys either, so fair enough. If we lose to slow QB draw up the middle, then yes I will come back in here to eat crow. I guess we can agree on Huntingdon then. You would think they are the world champions based off their posters on here every year

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They have a good team but if Huntingdons line play is better than theirs they beat Moore county 

On 11/6/2020 at 10:17 PM, phil24 said:

MC is a slow power team that has difficulty scoring and does not tackle well........spread the word. Lol. ;)

slow power team? they scored 43 in the second quarter vs Wayne County and only one starter who happens to be a freshman played in the second half..... so I hope that this was a joke lol

Just now, Tide21 said:

They have a good team but if Huntingdons line play is better than theirs they beat Moore county 

Although I agree most of time with line play, Moore County's Coach White, from Knoxville Catholic, will spread them out all over the field and take advantage of their speed.

1 minute ago, ThaCity said:

Although I agree most of time with line play, Moore County's Coach White, from Knoxville Catholic, will spread them out all over the field and take advantage of their speed.

You can’t throw the ball if you can’t get the ball thrown and I’m not saying Huntingdon will be able to do that but you guys had a lot of trouble with Fayetteville because of their line

4 minutes ago, StayMute said:

slow power team? they scored 43 in the second quarter vs Wayne County and only one starter who happens to be a freshman played in the second half..... so I hope that this was a joke lol

Yea apparently Moore county has 7 kids that run a 4.4. Might be the fastest team in the state including the Tennessee Titans and Volunteers. 

On 11/7/2020 at 11:50 AM, lakecounty1968 said:

So. Pitt can big to differ all they want. No team in 1A this year is as good as the ones last year. So. Pitt better win the title this year or it will be a complete failure on their part. Anyway this is about Moore County and Huntingdon. I think it will be a good game. If Huntingdon controls the lines on both sides of the line of scrimmage then they should win. A shootout will favor Moore County.

This Moore County team would have beat last years Moore County team by 40, so I don't believe you can sit there and say that no 1a team is better than their teams last year...