GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

On 11/8/2020 at 6:00 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

This Game in some ways is almost as good as a Gold Ball but its also a step toward the Gold Ball. I think it's time the Mavericks show dominance against the Big Greene Ugly Monster. This Maverick team this year can spell redemption over the past year and I want to see it done in Big fashion! I want revenge and I want it Dramatically for the Mavericks! After this Maverick team is done the Greene Monster will be vaporized for infinity. We have to show dominance!

Lol come on bro you can’t be that delusional

1 hour ago, SpreadAttack said:

Lol come on bro you can’t be that delusional

Well we have been beaten what by The Big Ugly Greene Monster 4-0 and each time Greeneville has request the Mercy Rule or Running Clock. I think it's time we bring our A+  team of Utter Dominance. This year's team can do it if they will come out and be the most physical they can be. They can make up all the loses to the Monster and start a New tradition. You can't overlook Greeneville we have did it for 4 years......in a roll...4 and NO MORE! That's my opinion and I firmly believe it's All Mavericks as well

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well we have been beaten what by The Big Ugly Greene Monster 4-0 and each time Greeneville has request the Mercy Rule or Running Clock. I think it's time we bring our A+  team of Utter Dominance. This year's team can do it if they will come out and be the most physical they can be. They can make up all the loses to the Monster and start a New tradition. You can't overlook Greeneville we have did it for 4 years......in a roll...4 and NO MORE! That's my opinion and I firmly believe it's All Mavericks as well

Don't blame you for doing a little crowing this year .You have heard it from a few of the Devil fans for years.I just call it the way I see it. AC has went hunting for a 1000 pound Green Bear and forgot to take a weapon over the last few years except one .Yes,I think the one year your QB got hurt was your year and that was sad. This year right out of the gate with the Devils giving up points like we have not seen in a long time and with a very young team,AC has it's weapons and this Green bear has just came out of  hibernation and only weighs about 200 pounds. So,if AC get's it done,that's fine and I wish them the best going forward because there is a 1500 pound bear in Elizabethton.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Don't blame you for doing a little crowing this year .You have heard it from a few of the Devil fans for years.I just call it the way I see it. AC has went hunting for a 1000 pound Green Bear and forgot to take a weapon over the last few years except one .Yes,I think the one year your QB got hurt was your year and that was sad. This year right out of the gate with the Devils giving up points like we have not seen in a long time and with a very young team,AC has it's weapons and this Green bear has just came out of  hibernation and only weighs about 200 pounds. So,if AC get's it done,that's fine and I wish them the best going forward because there is a 1500 pound bear in Elizabethton.

That's ok and I understand your biase toward Greeneville and you make a lot of of sense. But the 1500 pound bear will have to wait and see what AC has planned for Betsy once Greeneville returns back home to clean the lockers out. We should easily make the projection at halftime on Friday night with no need for a recount.