GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

42 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

I’ll give you credit for being very confident in your team Mav.  

I am not looking for a win...don't get me wrong..but it better be a Mercy rule at best ! I wants some time to relish before we play Betsy.  And I know you guys want a home game. I would feel the same. We already have BVD hiding and calmed the Devilman down but I want to extinguish both ......for once in a lifetime....I am sick and tired of losing to Greeneville, BVD and Devilman.....Every once in a while I would to like to brag about my 4 Gold balls.... Or at least 1 Gold Ball...:oops:

Edited by Mavericksinflight

28 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Friday night will put the Mavericks in the front seat on the road to EXIT 290. They will manuaver a bump on the hwy on November 20 but only a bump. After that they can just lay back enjoy the ride eat pizza and get ready to be a part of Maverick History. :motorbike:

Lol this dude doesn’t even know the right exit lol

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thank God I am not driving. Maybe that's the reason we haven't arrived yet. That's the one to Cookville. Close enough. They can Google it   lol

AC wins 60-20 That's a mercy at some point.

It’s Cookeville with an E in the middle.  

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Friday night will put the Mavericks in the front seat on the road to EXIT 290. They will manuaver a bump on the hwy on November 20 but only a bump. After that they can just lay back enjoy the ride eat pizza and get ready to be a part of Maverick History. :motorbike:

I hate to be a bearer of bad news but IF and I mean a big IF you make it past the two headed monster up here there is a team in middle TN that I’m afraid is a serious contender.  Tullahoma will be tough to beat.

Can’t wait to see AC offensive line push around Devils D line and drive the ball down there throat. And are star QB throwing dimes. The Devils know they are going to get stopped tonight. The good thing about are line is they protect the QB. He knows he is not going to get hit. I look for a small Greeneville fan base tonight.lol

1 hour ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

It’s Cookeville with an E in the middle.  

I hate to be a bearer of bad news but IF and I mean a big IF you make it past the two headed monster up here there is a team in middle TN that I’m afraid is a serious contender.  Tullahoma will be tough to beat.

Yeah adding the E to Cookeville and the E to Greeneville just always seemed a bit hickish for me to keep that spelling in mind. Lol

Now I have not heard that Tullahoma was NE Good?