GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

7 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Referee are definitely for Greeneville WOW GOOD JOB REFS. They don't see all the GREENEBILLE holding interference all 1st half. Tryng to make this uneven game to be even. 

Good job Chadwell Defense Get going Gillum....

This game is not over!
 This game should not even be close !

Come on Refs!!!!

Salty much 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Referee are definitely for Greeneville WOW GOOD JOB REFS. They don't see all the GREENEBILLE holding interference all 1st half. Tryng to make this uneven game to be even. 

Good job Chadwell Defense Get going Gillum....

This game is not over!
 This game should not even be close !

Come on Refs!!!!

You aren't watching the same game I am.  AC Qb's have overthrown wide open Wr's for TD's.  Greeneville has some of the best athletes AC has seen on the outside so it's making AC QB's 2nd guess.  Both teams have looked sloppy.  AC is stacking the box sometime bringing 8 people and our QB needs to get it out faster to the open receiver where Greeneville has the advantage in athleticism (Like the one handed catch over the middle before half).  Ac needs to learn that once the o line puts their hand down he can't raise it off the ground to check the play call (You have had 5 bone head false starts because of this).

Like I said earlier if either team plays like this against Betsy it will be a beat down next week for whoever wins

Edited by Swipes

Not much more I can add . AC has the experience and strong play up front and the great back.I would be pretty upset against a young team like the Devils if I were in the AC locker room at the half. I'd love to see an upset but this would be the biggest waste of talent by an AC coaching staff if it happens. The winner better bring something different next week.ugly football.