Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Nobody from Hampton has called out any team. We understand exactly what we have in front of us and playing at Meigs will do two things. (1) Make the mountain much harder to climb and (2) prepare this team better for playoffs next season. All this talk does remind me of our 2015/16 seaon in football and the '15 '16  basketball postseasons. We'll play with what we got and we won't be starstruck. You smack us, so be it. 

Wouldnt let that type of stuff bother you all. Figured this thread would get that way, but not from day one. I hope for good weather and a clean game from both squads myself. Just leave it on the field.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Wouldnt let that type of stuff bother you all. Figured this thread would get that way, but not from day one. I hope for good weather and a clean game from both squads myself. Just leave it on the field.

Yeti if you come to Watertown I'm only  putting meadows down for about  25 yards.:lol:

Edited by biggest

34 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Interesting note, this is the second time in history these programs will play each other. The last time they played, Meigs was 11-0 and Hampton was 10-1 with South Greene as their only loss of the year. 

That's good stuff, I hadnt realize the teams had played before.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Not bothered....But if a person posts something, let it be based on some sort of truth. Hoping for weather as we had yesterday!! We don't play a dirty style of ball so now worries concerning us. Win or lose, without injuries, ill be plenty pleased 

40 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This is a dangerous game for Meigs but they get it done comfortably 35-10

I think your right about it being a dangerous game. If either team takes the field and starts slow it could be the difference in the game.

Edited by Imthayeti