Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

22 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Doesn't anyone have the guts to fight for blood????

Its play for keeps time that's for sure. Meigs is coming off of a narrow 1 point victory over Cosby. While Hamptons only loss is to an undefeated region foe South Greene. Common opponents is Oneida who had a similar score to ours vs them. 

Meigs 33 vs Oneida 17

Hampton 28 vs Oneida 14

Meigs Co. 11-0 vs Hampton 10-1

Who do you have gentleman what a dandy this should be.

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Its play for keeps time that's for sure. Meigs is coming off of a narrow 1 point victory over Cosby. While Hamptons only loss is to an undefeated region foe South Greene. Common opponents is Oneida who had a similar score to ours vs them. 

Meigs 33 vs Oneida 17

Hampton 28 vs Oneida 14

Lineplay and Meadows===Enough said!

Please know I am not disrespecting Hampton CONGRATS on making it to Meigs.You all wanted this game as well you should but you are going into a whole different brand of ball.These cats are Goooood!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

Just now, orngnblk said:

Lineplay and Meadows===Enough said!

In an unfortunate turn of events we have found out that Meadows cannot get 30 yards against a good defense. This insight was from an inbred clown from West Tn who is a who's who of know it all. We are enjoying his insights and sending him a hooked on phonics library as we speak. We have hired 3 interpreters, 2 private investigators,  the Pope and invested in multi bilinguist to no avail. It's been assumed that he has resurrected a previously extinct language and is pushing it for all his worth. That being said we are fairly certain we will dissect this newfound vocabulary and find a way to move forward In our gameplan. albeit may not be running the ball anymore. Next game we will be using 7 wide recievers to counteract our deficiency in the run game. 3 lineman 7 recievers and the qb. Were working on it like the next game depended on it because it likely does. Thank you for your time gentlemen, good day. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Meigs 33 vs Oneida 17

Hampton 28 vs Oneida 14

I don't think Hampton can hang but i wouldn't underestimate them.   They have won the line of scrimmage in every game.  They are big tough boys.  They're rb's are not super fast but you have to wrap them up or they'll 4 yard you to death. I don't have to say anything about jones. He was the difference in our game with his arm and feet but cland had a hard time standing toe to toe with hampton's line. They will ball control you to death then strike you unawares with an underrated passing game.  

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

I don't think Hampton can hang but i wouldn't underestimate them.   They have won the line of scrimmage in every game.  They are big tough boys.  They're rb's are not super fast but you have to wrap them up or they'll 4 yard you to death. I don't have to say anything about jones. He was the difference in our game with his arm and feet but cland had a hard time standing toe to toe with hampton's line. They will ball control you to death then strike you unawares with an underrated passing game.  

I'm positive we wont underestimate Hampton, not only is it losers out but it's a team with a proven record and also beat a good team about the same way we did. I have a feeling this will be one of the hardest hitting games we have had of the season.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

In an unfortunate turn of events we have found out that Meadows cannot get 30 yards against a good defense. This insight was from an inbred clown from West Tn who is a who's who of know it all. We are enjoying his insights and sending him a hooked on phonics library as we speak. We have hired 3 interpreters, 2 private investigators,  the Pope and invested in multi bilinguist to no avail. It's been assumed that he has resurrected a previously extinct language and is pushing it for all his worth. That being said we are fairly certain we will dissect this newfound vocabulary and find a way to move forward In our gameplan. albeit may not be running the ball anymore. Next game we will be using 7 wide recievers to counteract our deficiency in the run game. 3 lineman 7 recievers and the qb. Were working on it like the next game depended on it because it likely does. Thank you for your time gentlemen, good day. 

That's alot of words.

• Like 1

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I'm positive we wont underestimate Hampton, not only is it losers out but it's a team with a proven record and also beat a good team about the same way we did. I have a feeling this will be one of the hardest hitting games we have had of the season.

I've carried little Michael Lunsford on my shoulders lol. He's been around alot of football and he'll have his boys ready to play