Oz comes to cland. Rd 2

THE KING

29 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Meaning we tend to play to our perceived competition level. Harriman we came out flat took us a while to shake them. Greenback, coalfield, midway came out ready to play a good team. If our boys stay "home" or play flat we will lose plain and simple. Cloudland is to good to ease into the game. We have to play well all game not just second half.

Okay I get it basically they have to get off the bus LOL

5 hours ago, bfl96 said:

Meaning we tend to play to our perceived competition level. Harriman we came out flat took us a while to shake them. Greenback, coalfield, midway came out ready to play a good team. If our boys stay "home" or play flat we will lose plain and simple. Cloudland is to good to ease into the game. We have to play well all game not just second half.

We've been known to take a dump, even on our own field.  Hopefully last week snapped us out of it

On 11/7/2020 at 8:01 AM, crow said:

This will be about the hogs. Gotta give OZ the nod there. They have a really good back in the Nation kid also. They’re manageable but they’ll be a tough hill to climb. 

Is he the LB as well? #8 maybe?? You better block that cat because he will be all over the field from start to finish. 

36 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

King he’s a really good player. I bet they are many teams that would take him. He’s not all that big but he’s fast and his motor never stops 

It stopped when Workman #24 a freshman for us ran the ball straight at him and sound like a garbage truck hit a dumpster and #8 had to have help finding the sideline.I will say that kid is a fine football player tho.

Edited by orngnblk

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

It stopped when Workman #24 a freshman for us ran the ball straight at him and sound like a garbage truck hit a dumpster and #8 had to have help finding the sideline.I will say that kid is a fine football player tho.

That could happen to any player but I bet money after he went out y’all could run the ball a whole lot easier 

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I remember 8 giving as good as he got on that particular play. He is an old school hard nosed player for os. On top of all that he is a great young man