Oz comes to cland. Rd 2

THE KING

8 minutes ago, govols9851 said:

It completely demolished his face mask on that play. 

I did not know that!I will say this the officials at Unaka heard us talking about the way 24 was running the ball and they couldn't believe he was  a freshman the way he plays with no fear. His mouth is always shut and just plays!

I haven’t seen anything on Cloudland.  Any videos out there for the public to watch?  I’ve seen OS a couple of times and in my opinion they are better than Coalfield, and should have won that game.  A couple of mistakes here and there with fumbles really hurt.  OS has a big line and should run behind it successfully.  

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I haven’t seen anything on Cloudland.  Any videos out there for the public to watch?  I’ve seen OS a couple of times and in my opinion they are better than Coalfield, and should have won that game.  A couple of mistakes here and there with fumbles really hurt.  OS has a big line and should run behind it successfully.  

How did they only put 14 on midway? We gashed them.  If we don't lose 3 onside kicks, we possibly score 50

19 minutes ago, THE KING said:

How did they only put 14 on midway? We gashed them.  If we don't lose 3 onside kicks, we possibly score 50

4 on sides. They kicked one to start the 2nd half. When you only play 14 kids a game it’s hard to go over everything. I bet they practiced it this week.

32 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I agree with OS beating CF back in the regular season. I was thinking it would be a rematch with them in the 3rd round but I swear the more I watch and read about GB I am really liking their chances of an upset a Friday night. This GB team started off very slow but like they do every year around playoff time they are starting to play really good ball.. OS has to get through CloudVegas first though. 

21 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I have no idea.  I found some videos of Cloudland on unapproved website.  They look pretty good actually.  How tall is the RB?

I'm not sure but i know we don't have any big bruisers.  They do run very hard and don't go down easily and we can throw it. I think we caught midway on their heels with the passing game 

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I'm not sure but i know we don't have any big bruisers.  They do run very hard and don't go down easily and we can throw it. I think we caught midway on their heels with the passing game 

Yeah I liked the full house backfield that several of those teams up that way run.  Pound pound pound, then fake and throw over the top to the TE in the endzone.  Nice play calling and execution.  

9 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I agree with OS beating CF back in the regular season. I was thinking it would be a rematch with them in the 3rd round but I swear the more I watch and read about GB I am really liking their chances of an upset a Friday night. This GB team started off very slow but like they do every year around playoff time they are starting to play really good ball.. OS has to get through CloudVegas first though. 

I agree about GB.  The way they are playing with all the young guys they will definitely be a force the next 3 years.