Nolensville at Dekalb 2nd Rd

H2Oman

2 hours ago, TheOldestKnight said:

Three common opponents.  Both beat Spring Hill and Livingston Academy.  NHS beat Watertown, DeKalb lost to them.  Last year's game, at NHS mind you, was a blow out.  Hard to pick against NHS in this one.

They beat us by 4 points and we out gained them by several yards. We were within the ten several times and just didn’t put it in. 

I’m saying that to say this, I wouldn’t look at scores especially last years. IMO I think Dekalb has  the better team, but unfortunately for them we found a way to put it in the end zone against them where we didn’t against Nolensville. 

Both teams are good and this should be a really fun game to watch!

On 11/9/2020 at 12:01 PM, H2Oman said:

They beat us by 4 points and we out gained them by several yards. We were within the ten several times and just didn’t put it in. 

I’m saying that to say this, I wouldn’t look at scores especially last years. IMO I think Dekalb has  the better team, but unfortunately for them we found a way to put it in the end zone against them where we didn’t against Nolensville. 

Both teams are good and this should be a really fun game to watch!

I have heard a couple starters were out when we played y'all any truth to that???