Riverside travels to Waverly Quarterfinals

vandyfan1

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You River Rats check out Sams before the game. 

Anybody wanna bet on a reverse pass? I got $50 that says Riverside tries one!!!! They are going to try and pound the ball with those big guys back there in their new set. Waverly must keep their cool and play good football tomorrow night if they want any part of Region 7. 

I hope they do.  I have $50 that it won't work.  These boys are ready.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, SPFootball1 said:

I’m comparing Teams. Not age groups. The team that played Peabody the first time had more talent than this 2020 team. Line Teft, Dodd, Hensley, Rumsey. Skilled -Cochran, Octavian,  , Graham Stanfield,   Don’t get me wrong I love this team and they are very talented but in my opinion not as talented as 2018. I respect everyone’s opinion. I’m ready to get this game going Friday night and put another W on the board. 

Everyone has their opinion. I’m ready too! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I figured you would reply about the Milan statement. So you think y’all could beat Milan right now if y’all was to play? Waverly is playing its best ball right now and it reminds me of that 2017 Union City team. After the Houston County game I figured we would be a one and done in the playoffs but the Westview game got us going. The winner of the Waverly/Riverside game is going to have their hands full with the winner from yalls game. Good luck tomorrow night Dr.

Likewise, good luck to you guys also.  Yes, we beat Milan in the trenches............That is where we have beaten them  recent past.  They have improved but so have we.  34-13 and we took a knee deep into Milan's territory.

Edited by Golddoctor

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Likewise, good luck to you guys also.  Yes, we be Milan in the trenches............That is where we have beat them in the recent past.  They have improved but so have we.  34-13 and we took a knee deep into milan's territory.

I have seen some of the Tides games this one was one of them

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Half our team was out. That’s what some don’t understand. But like I say good luck tomorrow I just hope y’all dont mercy rule the team that wins this one in the semifinals.

I know you are not the one who make excuses.  Players out can make game scores deceptive.  So now I understand why the score was so close.

2 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

I know you are not the one who make excuses.  Players out can make game scores deceptive.  So now I understand why the score was so close.

And it was our first game after 3 weeks with no football practice or games. But just keep thinking about that Gibson Co score going into next week :thumb:

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

You River Rats check out Sams before the game. 

Anybody wanna bet on a reverse pass? I got $50 that says Riverside tries one!!!! They are going to try and pound the ball with those big guys back there in their new set. Waverly must keep their cool and play good football tomorrow night if they want any part of Region 7. 

Naw this week it is guard around