Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

I moved to hartsville in 2013 I think. The year We won state and Kenyon Harper played. Cameron is right behind him in my opinion as far as skill players goes. Brasford and Jake Gregory best two linemen since I have been here. I was just curious as to his stats and ranking as all time greats. 

K Harper pissed away his ability. 

Basford has had offers from places like Harvard. 

Rankins is a great kid who could play or succeed at any opportunity (he has plenty of offers).

Edited by TonyClifton

As for h2o I am sick of feeling this way once again. However, I am proud that in a COVID year our staff and players were able to get this far.

My first thought from the game is that we missed #10 greatly. He is a 2 way starter and the WR opposite of 7. The wr we had out there tonight was not honored by TC at all. I think if we would have had 10 it would have given us a better shot. 

It also hurt not having Hackett out on the field tonight or at practice this week. Hackett is one of the best coaches in the area and it really takes a toll on the players when that guy isn’t around. Just like last year when Webster missed practice all week and did not coach in the TC playoff game. It’s unlucky but it is what it is. 

Something that really blew my mind is that TC came out tonight with zero penalties besides a sideline warning during the first drive. That’s impressive and almost unheard of in HS ball. Tc was able to mash our Dline all night and not put the ball on the ground. That is something they lacked in the previous matchups. I hate that Hicks got hurt but I think Rankins being able to carry the ball 30 times is one of the reasons TC got the win.

Edited by PiddyDaFull

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Especially when qb 1 goes out for a play. 

I mean we probably should have ran the ball on first but Watts usually makes the screen throw. I guess they wanted to get the ball to Q. As for 2nd and 3rd down we should have had touchdowns so I did not see the problem with either of those.

Edited by PiddyDaFull

12 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

I mean we probably should have ran the ball on first but Watts usually makes the screen throw. I guess they wanted to get the ball to Q. As for 2nd and 3rd down we should have had touchdowns so I did not see the problem with either of those.

I agree H2O just missed on the little things, the team with the least amount of mistakes won the game, and I would say this even if the situation was reversed 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

I agree H2O just missed on the little things, the team with the least amount of mistakes won the game, and I would say this even if the situation was reversed 

Tc done a nice job of getting 2people on Carter and saying away from cason and didn't really have anyone else step up an make plays defensively.  Offensively you got have someone make a play and score rather that be a run or pass.  I did think Cousino played well. 

20 minutes ago, biggest said:

Tc done a nice job of getting 2people on Carter and saying away from cason and didn't really have anyone else step up an make plays defensively.  Offensively you got have someone make a play and score rather that be a run or pass.  I did think Cousino played well. 

Cousino played his butt off just like he has done all year. He is going to have a great year with #10 next fall.