Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

Decided it was best for me to give myself a cooling down period before I posted. TC beat us, but not with out help. The refs were BS to be nice 2 crap calls back to back, neither one were correct call. Ref running the chains told they were bad calls. No calls on TV, left tackle moved all night, no call #3 for TC stood over everyone he tackled and taunting them, no flag. PI on the pass in the end zone, hit the receiver before ball ever got close. All I've heard from TC fans is how many penalties ya'll had all year and then NONE. 

Coaching on Watertown side, the superman diving by our D-line is the dumbest thing to call ever, it takes 4-5 players out of the play on the start and if your LB get lost in the shuffle then it leaves the middle wide open. All year and for the last few years H20 has put the smallest possible kids on the D-line, thats the dumbest move ever, put your big boys up there and clog up the holes, have you LB contain the edge. 

Offensive playing late in 4th quarter down a score. 1st and goal on the 8 and we throw the ball 4 straight times? No one freaking run, and we throw to the player thats getting doubled covered? TC lives in Websters head in the playoffs and he'll never get them out of his head. Go Megis! 

Edited by FootballFan4life75

41 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

You’re the “biggest” man :roflolk:

All right folks here goes and I apologize for the delayed response I guess, but I had a work emergency last night and have been trying to put out that fire all day!

I thought and still think we probably were a little better than TC this year, but TC was better when it counted!

I thought it would be a close game and I think I even put a 7 point spread on it (going either way). I also stated that TC would have to play a perfect game without any turnovers and penalties to beat Watertown... guess what they did just that!

Hats off to TC’s players and coaches, they simply put it all together last night and were the better team! I mean H2O only had three penalties ( one that I highly question but that’s football). Any other Friday you probably would  be okay with that! 

Two of those penalties imo really changed the outcome of the game as TC drove down and took the lead on their next possession. That and the long run by Cam on the third and 8  to begin the third quarter were back breakers for H2O!

Either way TC simply did what it has done for years and that’s win big games when they matter, so again Congrats to those kids and coaches they played an exceptional game!

I do hope the Hicks kids injury is not as bad as it looked and that he has a speedy recovery and I wish the TC kids luck the rest of the way.

As for our kids, you guys had an excellent year and played your butts off. You’ve made your parents, school, and town very proud. I wish these seniors the best of luck with their future endeavors in life. I know you guys will do big things! PTP

PS: As for the TC posters... You still suck and I hope you all find hairs in your food!!

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

All right folks here goes and I apologize for the delayed response I guess, but I had a work emergency last night and have been trying to put out that fire all day!

I thought and still think we probably were a little better than TC this year, but TC was better when it counted!

I thought it would be a close game and I think I even put a 7 point spread on it (going either way). I also stated that TC would have to play a perfect game without any turnovers and penalties to beat Watertown... guess what they did just that!

Hats off to TC’s players and coaches, they simply put it all together last night and were the better team! I mean H2O only had three penalties ( one that I highly question but that’s football). Any other Friday you probably would  be okay with that! 

Two of those penalties imo really changed the outcome of the game as TC drove down and took the lead on their next possession. That and the long run by Cam on the third and 8  to begin the third quarter were back breakers for H2O!

Either way TC simply did what it has done for years and that’s win big games when they matter, so again Congrats to those kids and coaches they played an exceptional game!

I do hope the Hicks kids injury is not as bad as it looked and that he has a speedy recovery and I wish the TC kids luck the rest of the way.

As for our kids, you guys had an excellent year and played your butts off. You’ve made your parents, school, and town very proud. I wish these seniors the best of luck with their future endeavors in life. I know you guys will do big things! PTP

PS: As for the TC posters... You still suck and I hope you all find hairs in your food!!

Alright. I’m good now. 

10 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Decided it was best for me to give myself a cooling down period before I posted. TC beat us, but not with out help. The refs were BS to be nice 2 crap calls back to back, neither one were correct call. Ref running the chains told they were bad calls. No calls on TV, left tackle moved all night, no call #3 for TC stood over everyone he tackled and taunting them, no flag. PI on the pass in the end zone, hit the receiver before ball ever got close. All I've heard from TC fans is how many penalties ya'll had all year and then NONE. 

Coaching on Watertown side, the superman diving by our D-line is the dumbest thing to call ever, it takes 4-5 players out of the play on the start and if your LB get lost in the shuffle then it leaves the middle wide open. All year and for the last few years H20 has put the smallest possible kids on the D-line, thats the dumbest move ever, put your big boys up there and clog up the holes, have you LB contain the edge. 

Offensive playing late in 4th quarter down a score. 1st and goal on the 8 and we throw the ball 4 straight times? No one freaking run, and we throw to the player thats getting doubled covered? TC lives in Websters head in the playoffs and he'll never get them out of his head. Go Megis! 

The defensive scheme has worked all year ( let’s not act like it hasn’t) it just didn’t last night. I thought Webster called a great game last night and FYI if our QB could of seen number 15 a little earlier and was able to get a little more mustard on the throw, he would of walked in on 2nd and goal! 

As for the two penalties, I will definitely agree with you on the crack back block call. The TC player was in position to make the sack and our kid threw a great block! The false start I didn’t see either, but someone said our WR feet shuffled prior to the snap! Who knows??

8 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I know you’re not a pushover just stating the way that kid played last night and with the team playing pretty much mistake free, he’s going to be hard to stop 

Its hard to play a game like y’all played last night in back to back weeks! Almost as hard as it to beat a good team twice!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Its hard to play a game like y’all played last night in back to back weeks! Almost as hard as it to beat a good team twice!

Very true, y’all have nothing to be ashamed of, the team with the least amount of mistakes won the game, I think you guys just missed on some opportunities that would have been game changing

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Maybe you should go watch a practice and see why those smaller kids play over the bigger kids. Don’t sit here and assume; go watch a practice and find out. 

Edited by oldsc7

Maybe you should go up to the high school and offer your services. Everyone on this site is a critic of coaches. Not a single one you have the guts to tell your actual thoughts to all the any of the coaches. I am speaking for all coaches. Get on here and trash talk each other and talk about the game, but don't get on here and bash coaches. I am 100% willing to bet that none of you have the gumption to make calls or understand the ins and outs of why they do what they do. I will say this I haven't seen where TC folks bash their coaches.....so that leaves who?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Maybe you should go up to the high school and offer your services. Everyone on this site is a critic of coaches. Not a single one you have the guts to tell your actual thoughts to all the any of the coaches. I am speaking for all coaches. Get on here and trash talk each other and talk about the game, but don't get on here and bash coaches. I am 100% willing to bet that none of you have the gumption to make calls or understand the ins and outs of why they do what they do. I will say this I haven't seen where TC folks bash their coaches.....so that leaves who?

You’ve missed a bunch of TC postings then... There is a couple that are very vocal about TC’s coaches.

Its part of the job... anytime you take any kind of leadership role whether it be coaching kids or managing adults.. there will always be some people who think they can do it better than you and in reality don’t have a clue what the job truly intels... I deal with it daily myself!

If a coach or a leader can’t take criticism..  (got to take it for what it’s worth which is nothing) they are probably in the wrong profession. Just remember you’re everyone’s favorite when you’re winning, but everyone’s scapegoat when you’re not!