3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

Wonder if they have kool aid as well? 

I think it is a shot. The Tigers can use it as free motivation and still keep composure.  I was not impressed when a rival fan called us "geto tigers" on these boards.  I assume that is how they spell "ghetto" in Crete.  Who posted that a few weeks ago?

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, InterestingDan said:

I know right!? Who is really buying fried bologna at a high school football game? It's probably just cooked in the microwave anyways.

Actually, it is not.  Hot fresh off the grill/smoker.  And it's not fried bolo, it's Smoked bolo.  There's a difference.  Get it "all the way", extra mayo packets.  The BBQ sando and Nachos are pretty good too.  Just like Forrest H.S. sells French fries, everybody has something different .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GreatTiger said:

I think it is a shot. The Tigers can use it as free motivation and still keep composure.  I was not impressed when a rival fan called us "geto tigers" on these boards.  I assume that is how they spell "ghetto" in Crete.  Who posted that a few weeks ago?

I apologize on behalf of all the Raider fans. We aren't all as moronic as raider2021. This will be a great game, and I hope free of injury. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Recipe to beat Moore Co is keeping their offense off the field. Huntingdon had the right idea but couldn't hold on to the ball. MC defense is not very good. Gave up 24 1st downs and 347 yards rushing to the Mustangs despite 7 turnovers. If I were Fayetteville I would never throw it. If the Mustangs had beat Moore Co. you Fayetteville folks would have had a bye this week. Head coach sick.

I’m not sure how we’ll play it Friday night. We are usually a run heavy team. We do have a couple of really good receivers and our QB had his best game of the season last week so who knows. I think the majority of teams in single A rely on the run as their primary offense. I think that plays to Moore County’s favor because it’s hard to stick with it when MC scores every possession and you’re constantly playing catch-up. 

• Thanks 1