Is webbs time up in rockwood

Footballfan2020

10 minutes ago, wpasi said:

If you want to help your community go up to w strang st and get rid of the dealers. Leave a good man alone I can’t think of anyone that does more for their community than coach John Webb 

Okay, there are more dealer than the one on w strange st. And again don't doubt hes a wonderful guy. 

Coach Webb has had a great run and will have a lot more he’s had a freshman rb/lb recruited away by a private school and the kid was state championship player of the game then a 4 year starter at Georgia tech a starting rb and lineman go to another private school in one year still made the play offs. Don’t you think John has had other options? He loves Rockwood. Even though he could be more wins at another program. Ask Boyd how they fell

10 minutes ago, wpasi said:

Coach Webb has had a great run and will have a lot more he’s had a freshman rb/lb recruited away by a private school and the kid was state championship player of the game then a 4 year starter at Georgia tech a starting rb and lineman go to another private school in one year still made the play offs. Don’t you think John has had other options? He loves Rockwood. Even though he could be more wins at another program. Ask Boyd how they fell

Didn't we have several starters out last night due to covid-19

3 hours ago, Footballfan2020 said:

Rockwood was a team with a lot of talent, you have 1,2, 15, that could easily be a mr football finalists this year.  different school or different offense. If you got to see 20 run any he was pretty tough but didn't see much action. 

Plus a number of other players that are talented but didnt see much action or limited opportunities. unless it was a must. 

Is it time for something new or someone new all together?

Shoe fly shoe

2 hours ago, wpasi said:

Mine too! Do I agree with all the play calling? No but would I want my kid play for a better roll model no.

Never saw a coach that people agreed with the play calling. Shoot most of them would call something different if they got re do,s. Not as easy as most people would think. Seen plenty of NFL coaches call some crazy stuff .The way the Seahawks lost to New England still has me scratching my head. When its all said and Done, Most important thing is helping to mold these kids into Responsible adults. Hard work ,discipline and Committment,3 GREAT life lessons. If you don't love these kids, need to find you another job.

54 minutes ago, pujo said:

Never saw a coach that people agreed with the play calling. Shoot most of them would call something different if they got re do,s. Not as easy as most people would think. Seen plenty of NFL coaches call some crazy stuff .The way the Seahawks lost to New England still has me scratching my head. When its all said and Done, Most important thing is helping to mold these kids into Responsible adults. Hard work ,discipline and Committment,3 GREAT life lessons. If you don't love these kids, need to find you another job.

Agree this guy is a troll needs to be run out, of town. I know coach Webb and talk to him every so often he loves the kids and would step off the edge of the earth for them if this clown thinks a hot shot coach will come into town and win he's sadly mistaken. Coach Webb coaches with the talent he is giving and does a outstanding job.