Lewis County

vandyfan1

10 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Actually, this post is spot on. Two decades ago when teams were more about grinding it out offensively, we didn’t have to worry about running clocks. By the second and especially third rounds, teams are passing the ball. 

The other half of the problem is scheduling. Simply put, LC just doesn’t play anyone of any substance during the regular season. That is why they are always so over rated and their records are a farce!

Ren And Stimpy Nicksplat GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

19 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m not trying to bash Sharp one bit but wouldn’t you think it’s time for a change? I’m just asking you or a Lewis County fan. My question is not for bashing him.

in a "down" year they won their region and went 10-0. you've got to be kidding. last year they came within 4 points of beating the best Forrest team in history on the road.  change to what. and why

21 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

in a "down" year they won their region and went 10-0. you've got to be kidding. last year they came within 4 points of beating the best Forrest team in history on the road.  change to what. and why

hate to tell you but no one made a statue to honor " the best Forrest team in history"

17 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

Sweathog55, you know you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Get rid of the problem for once and forever. I have said it for over 25 years Lewis Co. will never win a state championship under Coach Sharp because of his coaching style.

You may be right, however, I'm not going to get on here and bash a man that has dedicated so much of his life to this town and program. As I said on an earlier post, not everyone sees what he's done for so many of his players, especially the ones that faced difficult times at home.

You, my friend, let people like @Pizzpatriot2 and @WingT08 infect your brain with their trolls, and you swallowed their hook, line and sinker all the way up to the rod tip. That shows the type of class a person has when he/she can hide behind a computer and run someone in the ground, calling them a "LOSER."

You say your son won't play for him next season, so that either means:

1. You're shopping for another program...one in which you'll be lucky to find that makes sense logistically, financially, and most important, one where he'll start (being a senior). Otherwise, you will be cutting your nose off to spite your face.

-OR-

2. You're looking to get Coach Sharp's money (job). Which I GUARANTEE, you lack the stroke in this town to do.