Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

You think some people are butt hurt in Murvul?! True colors coming out!:roflolk:

Now BC hunny this ole girl's butt aint hurt. I enjoy sitting on little brother. When Alcoee wins another state championship and loses to my boys in red and black in the same season (and that has happened 14 times now), it just makes us look better. Go Alcoee.

tee hee hee

Amazonblythe fans page - Posts | Facebook

Edited by MarevulBigGal

45 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you go back and look at the poster none of the people complaining on hear were Milan fans. So no Milan fans on  here look like sore losers. 

When I said that it wasn’t a shot at Milan more than it was a dig at a couple of Maryville posters.  Maryville has been so arrogant on CoachT for so long and now that they are clearly not the annual #1 in 6A their fans are angry about it.  Oakland has surpassed Maryville and stolen their thunder with Creasy & Co. there.  19 is greater than 17 and that’s a sore subject for so many to accept this morning.  20 will definitely be greater than 17 when it happens.  

2 minutes ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Now BC hunny this ole girl's butt aint hurt. I enjoy sitting on little brother. When Alcoee wins another state championship and loses to my boys in red and black in the same season (and that has happened 14 times now), it just makes us look better. Go Alcoee.

tee hee hee

Amazonblythe fans page - Posts | Facebook

You know it hurts your feelings lol

9 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

No it wouldnt have lol. Alcoa lost to Maryville. The score of Oakland vs Maryville did not look like it was a close game. Alcoa rules 3a. But they stay there for a reason....Oakland woulda steam rolled them. 

A 6A team would beat a 3A team?  What a novel concept.  I’ll also bet that the Kansas City Chiefs would beat the Alabama Crimson Tide.  Maybe Alabama’s success in the SEC should carry an asterisk because they are incapable of beating the Chiefs.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

You know it hurts your feelings lol

No hunny, when they win the state championship and can't win the county championship, I say Go Alcoee. My little butt (tee hee hee) and feelings are ok. Little Kevin did beat my boys bad last week, but please tell me the Marevul vs. Oakland series record ? 5 is greater than 4 and a sore subject with you.

tee hee hee

Hee Hee Hee GIFs | Tenor

Edited by MarevulBigGal

1 minute ago, MarevulBigGal said:

No hunny, when they win the state championship and can't win the county championship, I say Go Alcoee. My little butt (tee hee hee) and feelings are ok. Little Kevin did beat my boys bad last week, but please tell me the Marevul vs. Oakland series record ? 5 is greater than 4 and a sore subject with you.

tee hee hee

Hee Hee Hee GIFs | Tenor

You may want to beg GQ to come back because Oakland has overtaken Maryville and its only a matter of time until that # you listed is reversed.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

You may want to beg GQ to come back because Oakland has overtaken Maryville and its only a matter of time until that # you listed is reversed.  

Oakland won THIS year. That little Coach Hunt is 53-4 and has 2 gold balls in 4 years. I expect Oakland will win tonight which will make 2 gold balls at Oakland for Coach Creasy in 6 years. 4 is less than 6. 

tee hee hee

Hate Us GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by MarevulBigGal

8 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

R. Sykes

B. Warren

T. Robinson 

B. Young

J. Decker

G. Carroll

If you really want to debate then which of these great DL was the best overall football player?  

All of these players you listed were very good high school lineman. 

Which of these Ruco players would you say was the best ?

Juaun Jennings

Master Teague

Brent Stockstill