Best Team in the area in each class

BallIsLife1

Heading into the new year, 2nd half of the season, who is the best team in the area in each class? From the few games I have seen and few articles I have read....

Class A - Humboldt looks good

Class AA - Jackson South Side but Dyersburg gave them a scare

Class AAA - Houston on paper. 

D2 - If i had to guess I would say Lausanne as usual. 

20 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

Heading into the new year, 2nd half of the season, who is the best team in the area in each class? From the few games I have seen and few articles I have read....

Class A - Humboldt looks good

Class AA - Jackson South Side but Dyersburg gave them a scare

Class AAA - Houston on paper. 

D2 - If i had to guess I would say Lausanne as usual. 

A - Clay County 

AA - Jackson Southside

AAA - Houston/Arlington 

D2 A - Goodpasture/CPA 

D2 AA - Knoxville Catholic/ Christian Brothers

AAA  Oak Ridge...to be honest, I haven't seen the Wildcatplay in a week and they had areas to improve on. If they make the improvments this will be a fun season.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

AAA  Oak Ridge...to be honest, I haven't seen the Wildcatplay in a week and they had areas to improve on. If they make the improvments this will be a fun season.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

They lost to Kingston, Greeneville, and Webb already.  I do not see how they are at the top of AAA if they cannot beat small private schools or AA teams.  Just my opinion

3 hours ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

They lost to Kingston, Greeneville, and Webb already.  I do not see how they are at the top of AAA if they cannot beat small private schools or AA teams.  Just my opinion

I said they had areas to work on. I also never said they were at the top of AAA. Do I think they have the talent to win State? YES!

The idea they cannot improve and beat Kingston, Greeneville and Webb down the road is foreign to me. Name a year Coach Green did not have the players playing good basketball at Tournaments time?

But, I respect your opinion and understand what you are basing it on.

Oh, btw, you have a great CoachT name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I said they had areas to work on. I also never said they were at the top of AAA. Do I think they have the talent to win State? YES!

The idea they cannot improve and beat Kingston, Greeneville and Webb down the road is foreign to me. Name a year Coach Green did not have the players playing good basketball at Tournaments time?

But, I respect your opinion and understand what you are basing it on.

Oh, btw, you have a great CoachT name.

Thank you.  I think Oak Ridge is up there with DB, Bearden, and Morristown East in East TN AAA.  Not hearing much from Middle TN, but Siegel should make some noise

1 hour ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Thank you.  I think Oak Ridge is up there with DB, Bearden, and Morristown East in East TN AAA.  Not hearing much from Middle TN, but Siegel should make some noise

In Middle TN, they have a special team in Stone Memorial with a very special player. If you ever want to see Stone play go to YouTube and look for prep radio. That is where you can watch most or all Oak Ridge boys and girls games.

The Stone player is tall, quick, smart and a very good shooter. She and OR's Kamari Michell-Steen battled it out with I believe Michell-Steen scoring 29 and the Stone player 32 points. The final was something like 67 - 52 Stone winning.

16 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

In Middle TN, they have a special team in Stone Memorial with a very special player. If you ever want to see Stone play go to YouTube and look for prep radio. That is where you can watch most or all Oak Ridge boys and girls games.

The Stone player is tall, quick, smart and a very good shooter. She and OR's Kamari Michell-Steen battled it out with I believe Michell-Steen scoring 29 and the Stone player 32 points. The final was something like 67 - 52 Stone winning.

I am pretty sure this is a boys thread.  I do not follow girls that much