Franklin High School Coach steps down

mondo44

On 5/15/2021 at 9:50 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I’ve been quiet about our fellow county school but I totally agree with this statement.

Ideal mix of kids.

As someone who lives in Franklin, you are just as wrong as the person you are quoting is. Franklin High used to be a more diverse school, but the zone has changed over the years. The blue collar parts of Franklin zone either Centennial or Indy. The Franklin High zone currently consists of mostly upper class white kids.

On 5/11/2021 at 2:44 PM, JArrington said:

They certainly seem to have it going on over there for sure.  Very talented team, and they do have the Gold.  

MidTennFootball .....  I wasn't downing your team in anyway, just saying that Wilco is a very balanced group of teams with several Good teams in comparison to Rutherford being a couple of teams and several bad ones.  You got the Gold for sure and probably will hang on to it.  That RB is the best I have seen in a while!  I saw him as a sophomore at BA and could tell he was gonna be special!

I know, but chest thumping about quantity over quality just doesn't work when the goal is a title. RuCo did that in 2010's only to lose to Maryville every year from 2009-2015. 

Jordan James is a special talent, but our backup is nearly as good. He'd probably start just about anywhere else