Gomab's Team Rankings

CoachT

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely HATE that terrible HOF game "rule".... If you play the game and lose, you lose. If you win, you win. Simple. Cleveland is 20-2. That's like Kansas playing in the pre-season NIT, losing to UNC and FL, and then coming away without a loss??? No, they came away with two losses.... I love Cleveland's team, and Coach Green, and Cooper, Sharpe, Davis, Cogdill, and Little, BUT they have two losses in my book........

Guest go4dagoldone

I hate it when teams lose and don't want to count it. If you play the Hall of Fame game then count it as a game win or lose! What does it matter anyway. The ultimate is to be in the Boro not to have an undefeated record before tourney time.

gomab, that loss isnt even on coachts schedule anymore, because tim cooper, jay davis, lavonte barber and some others were still playin football.

thats like counting and exhibition game or somthin, you just dont, especially since half the starters werent even playing. but whatever.and as for goforthegoldone, it has nothin to do with bein undefeated seeing as cleveland already lost to bradley central in triple ot, its simply not counted as a game, and half the team was missing like i said.

[Edited by anspa on 2-4-03 2:21P]

ALL HOF games should be counted or not counted.... Not some... Not if a team wins.... Until there is a set way, I am counting ALL HOF games that I have any awareness of.... For example, I was told by a number of sources before that Cleveland, BC, Riverdale, McCallie HOF series that it was REGULAR SEASON........ So a game counts in my book, win or lose....

I know you have Mcewen 14th in your poll, and I know that they lost to Creekwood but that was because Daniel Puckett had the flu, and barely even played. Since then they beat Clarksville Academy bad they beat your number 6 team NCS twice so far this year, they beat East Robertson and they beat CPA at CPA which is your number 18th ranked team. They should be placed alot better their overall record is 18-4. I would almost be willing to bet money that they make it to the State Tournament this year. Give them some credit.