who will be the best teams in middle tn?

nicki047

There are quite a few teams that will be contenders in middle tn. A few that come to mind is Beech, who are always contenders in there District, and region. Also, Hendersonville should be up there as well. One more is Hunters Lane, which has won there District the past 4 years. Look for them to have a similar season as last year. I know I have missed a few, but these three teams come to mind first.

I don't know about any class...but they should be in theirs. I thought that they would take care of business last year. But, Davidson stepped up and did what they had to do. I think they surprised everyone. I'm very proud of them. I know and have been a part of coaching at some point several of the kids on the Davidson and Goodpasture teams. 2 great programs several wonderful kids. Each and everyone, possess a unique quality of their own.

I wish both of these school lots of luck. They always represent Middle TN. very well year in, year out.

Even Davidson again with a new coach coming is going to be strong again. Those girls can just play.

I am not trying to take away from how good Goodpasture is going to be, b/c my best friend, and a lot of my other good friends play for them, but any class? Ok, Goodpasture has tons of talent, i know that, but you look at schools like Father Ryan. They have talent with experience and maturity. They have seniors like Katherine Harrison, Amanda Derrick, and Amber Hiltz. These kida have been leaders for a few years now, and they know what it takes to win. Plus you look at teams like GPS and Soddy Daisy who are always tough.

Goodpasture is good, and will do great things this year, but saying all that is putting a lot ot pressure on a young team.