REGION 7 5A

LEON

1 minute ago, eers said:

While the travel is tough, I believe it’s an easier region for Portland to make the playoffs than if they went with the Wilson County schools, Station Camp and Hillsboro. 

I know this will never happen but I am thinking that we need to just take the top two in each region.  Play the championship games on Thanksgiving weekend and bring back bowl games 

5 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I know this will never happen but I am thinking that we need to just take the top two in each region.  Play the championship games on Thanksgiving weekend and bring back bowl games 

The problem with that is some regions have three or four better than other regions ones and twos. With four teams making the playoffs, it gives good teams in tough regions an opportunity. 

10 hours ago, eers said:

The problem with that is some regions have three or four better than other regions ones and twos. With four teams making the playoffs, it gives good teams in tough regions an opportunity. 

I can’t dispute that reasoning.  I was just thinking of how to make the games more competitive for some teams who are just practice games in the first round 

• Like 1