Waverly 2021

Just now, tradertwo said:

OK, will do. Sure that we can find it, but an address would help if you know it.

My apologies but I do not know it. When you enter waverly, you will keep driving and you will see the bridge that goes across the highway( the bypass). If you’re coming from mcewen, you will turn left at the red light before the bypass, but be careful, I think people forgot how to drive. After you turn left at that red light, you will keep going to the end to the intersection and you will see the big church to the left. I hope this description helps you.

1 minute ago, Anonymoustiger said:

My apologies but I do not know it. When you enter waverly, you will keep driving and you will see the bridge that goes across the highway( the bypass). If you’re coming from mcewen, you will turn left at the red light before the bypass, but be careful, I think people forgot how to drive. After you turn left at that red light, you will keep going to the end to the intersection and you will see the big church to the left. I hope this description helps you.

We'll find it, and I've had worse directions LOL. Hope that you and yours are as well as could be expected. It's a terrible situation, but I know that Waverly will pull together and get past this. Breaks my heart that lives were lost...everything else can be overcome.

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

We'll find it, and I've had worse directions LOL. Hope that you and yours are as well as could be expected. It's a terrible situation, but I know that Waverly will pull together and get past this. Breaks my heart that lives were lost...everything else can be overcome.

It’s very heartbreaking, go to sleep Friday night and wake up the next morning fighting for your life. It’s awful, my prayers are with all of my fellow friends in waverly who have lost something or someone.

58 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Thanks Trader. 

First Baptist Church, 300 E Main St, Waverly, TN 37185

Waverly has been blessed with a large amount of donations. We have large amounts of water food and clothing pouring in.  I am hearing that the biggest need is cleaning supplies as of the end of the day today. Mops and Floor cleaner mainly. Anything will help.

This community has lost a lot. Please pray for Waverly. Thank you.