BDP!

Mr. Postman1

5 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I love that you didn’t go to the game but act like you were there lol you’re such a hater bro.  

I don’t have to be at the game to know. I had a conversation this morning about this game with a very credible source and was told it could have been much worse. Don’t be upset, that easy schedule will still make it look like they’re good. 

5 minutes ago, eers said:

I don’t have to be at the game to know. I had a conversation this morning about this game with a very credible source and was told it could have been much worse. Don’t be upset, that easy schedule will still make it look like they’re good. 

“I know everything that happened at that game that I wasn’t at” 

*sources??* 

“just trust me bro” 

you’re dumb for real 

1 minute ago, copacanobra said:

“I know everything that happened at that game that I wasn’t at” 

*sources??* 

“just trust me bro” 

you’re dumb for real 

Let’s just say, I will watch the film, but I am certain the people I talked to know football better than anyone in the BDP stands. Not sure why it has to be personal… WH got outplayed and is overrated as usual. They hired the wrong coach and it shows. Eventually you will take the blinders off and see that. 

6 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Our non region schedule is greenbrier, Portland, station camp, and westmoreland.  We literally have to play GB and Portland, and station camp and westmoreland are borderline traditional rivals too so idk what you want us to do 

I get it, but it’s an easy schedule. They will have an inflated W/L and everyone will say it was a good season. I guess mediocrity is ok now in WH. Didn’t use to be. 

Just now, eers said:

Would you replace one of those tough non-region games with them. They dropped Beech and apparently Springfield too. Can’t beat them, drop them. 

I don’t make the schedule.  We always played Springfield and beech when I was there and it was always a good test for us, so yes I wish they were still on there.  

1 minute ago, copacanobra said:

I don’t make the schedule.  We always played Springfield and beech when I was there and it was always a good test for us, so yes I wish they were still on there.  

As it should be Cope. I didn’t like WH when Porter was there, but I had the utmost respect for him and the program. It’s not the same now and to pretend it is would be unfathomable. This will be hard for you to believe, but I truly wish they were back to what they once were. It not even fun to hate them anymore…