Refs

vandyfan1

On 8/12/2021 at 10:35 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly’s Jr High game was canceled against the Mud dawgs from Hickman. Players and fans were already at the field and warmed up. I pulled in from a long days work and was going to watch the wildcats whoop up on those puppies but all of a sudden the game was called off due to no refs! 

Anybody else having this issue? I heard a commercial on the radio not to long ago about Tennessee being short staffed this year with TSSAA refs.

I just might apply LOL 

How did the game turn out once it was played?

On 8/12/2021 at 11:35 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly’s Jr High game was canceled against the Mud dawgs from Hickman. Players and fans were already at the field and warmed up. I pulled in from a long days work and was going to watch the wildcats whoop up on those puppies but all of a sudden the game was called off due to no refs! 

Anybody else having this issue? I heard a commercial on the radio not to long ago about Tennessee being short staffed this year with TSSAA refs.

I just might apply LOL 

Yeah....They should use Coach T to recruit some officials for all sports. There are some "great ones" on Coach T for sure.