Big One's Contest

Wildcard1

On 10/30/2021 at 10:19 AM, Wildcard1 said:

Congratulations TheOrge78! Impressive win! 

On 10/30/2021 at 10:32 AM, CoachT said:

Totally agree! Great job.

Thanks! :) Good luck to everyone tonight. I'm not sure how I'll do in the playoff pick but I gave it a shot.

I have 2 lower % teams on the real time results picked figured I'd go against the crowd after looking at some score comparisons which doesn't always help though I was lucky enough just getting a few more of them right in the regular season. 

Edited by TheOgre78

On 11/6/2021 at 11:11 PM, Wildcard1 said:

I was amazed at how many people aced it Friday night! I’ve been playing the Big One’s contest since 2015 and I’ve never gotten all of them right in one week. I guess that’s why I ranked 21 in regular season! :D

Its interesting how all those that aced it went 15 - 0  and made 15 picks instead of 16 picks.  The next group went 15 - 1. 

4 hours ago, rlh said:

Its interesting how all those that aced it went 15 - 0  and made 15 picks instead of 16 picks.  The next group went 15 - 1. 

I just wanted to clarify because it can be confusing. There were only 15 games to pick last week. The first number respresents the number of picks you made. The second number that you are seeing is the number of incorrect picks that person made. To the far right is the total 15-0 =15 or 15-1=14. The number on the far right (correct picks) decides were your placed in the contest. I hope that makes since. It sounded right in my head!:grin:

52 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I just wanted to clarify because it can be confusing. There were only 15 games to pick last week. The first number respresents the number of picks you made. The second number that you are seeing is the number of incorrect picks that person made. To the far right is the total 15-0 =15 or 15-1=14. The number on the far right (correct picks) decides were your placed in the contest. I hope that makes since. It sounded right in my head!:grin:

That makes sense.  I thought it was win - loss record for some reason.