Jackson County VS Clay County

Do people really think the Clay County Bulldogs stand a chance tonight? Let’s break it down. Jackson county has a better offense, defense, special teams and a way better head coach. Jake Johnson as a head football coach is laughable. Does anyone even think this guy played football in high school? Sean Loftis was an All American QB back in his day. The Blue Satanics are lead by QB Jake Garrison who is a shadow of Sean Loftis in his glory days. The Clay County Bulldogs view this game as a rivalry, but the Blue Satanics view this game as just another W on the schedule. Jackson County may have had an off year last year, but the Satans are here to stay. Sean Loftis is building a dynasty on the Cumberland River, remember that. Jake Johnson is just a mere disciple of the great Sean Loftis, and he should be scared of him. Sean Loftis has coached a hard nosed, flashy football squad down there in Jackson county. Jackson county will not lose a game this year and will hold up the championship trophy at the end of the year. I’ve already booked my hotel room for the Blue Cross Bowl.

11 hours ago, BobEarlesBrother said:

Do people really think the Clay County Bulldogs stand a chance tonight? Let’s break it down. Jackson county has a better offense, defense, special teams and a way better head coach. Jake Johnson as a head football coach is laughable. Does anyone even think this guy played football in high school? Sean Loftis was an All American QB back in his day. The Blue Satanics are lead by QB Jake Garrison who is a shadow of Sean Loftis in his glory days. The Clay County Bulldogs view this game as a rivalry, but the Blue Satanics view this game as just another W on the schedule. Jackson County may have had an off year last year, but the Satans are here to stay. Sean Loftis is building a dynasty on the Cumberland River, remember that. Jake Johnson is just a mere disciple of the great Sean Loftis, and he should be scared of him. Sean Loftis has coached a hard nosed, flashy football squad down there in Jackson county. Jackson county will not lose a game this year and will hold up the championship trophy at the end of the year. I’ve already booked my hotel room for the Blue Cross Bowl.

11 hours ago, BobEarlesBrother said:

29 minutes ago, Clay1994 said:

Good luck on the state championship 

Jackson County lost this one because of the referees. Clay County was lined up offsides the whole night!!!! TSSAA is the only one to blame for this. I’m also getting word that Jake Johnson has been in cahoots with someone from Jackson County and has been spying on them all week! He also tapped Sean Loftis and knew every play before we ran it! The TSSAA WILL answer to this problem… The Blue Satans WILL be champions!

10 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

My sources say Jackson County is going to retire the Blue Devils nickname.They are going to be called the Possums.They play dead at home & get killed on the road 

The only think you’ll be calling these Blue Devils is the Greatest Show on Turf. These boys down here in the hollers of Gainesboro are the best football players in the great state of Tennessee and that’s not an opinion. Check yourself and hop on the big blue bandwagon while you can. God bless and Go Devils. 

22 hours ago, BobEarlesBrother said:

Jackson County lost this one because of the referees. Clay County was lined up offsides the whole night!!!! TSSAA is the only one to blame for this. I’m also getting word that Jake Johnson has been in cahoots with someone from Jackson County and has been spying on them all week! He also tapped Sean Loftis and knew every play before we ran it! The TSSAA WILL answer to this problem… The Blue Satans WILL be champions!

Yep you really need to spy on the Wing-T offense. I mean it so new and edgy.