Volunteer at Dobyns-Bennett August 27

TribalEmpire

1 hour ago, DBKPT93 said:

Mikey it’s time to log off coachT. You are a laughing stock. You don’t hardly make any sense anyways 

I do love the way some of you on here act like you control this site.And if anyone else post something that one of you don't like y'all like to talk trash to them.LOL!My name isn't Mikey,mike or Michael but you believe what you want.And as far as being a laughing stock on here.I couldn't care any less.Cause there ain't one of you on here that would stand in front of me and say that.

8 hours ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

55-0 DB

This is more like it. DB being disrespected I feel like. Yes they’re young and mistakes and losses will happen but not tonight. Not even close. DB owns volunteer. Volunteer has been improved these past few years with former DB defensive coordinator Jesse McMillan running the show(who is an outstanding coach and motivator) but theyre not touching the tribe tonight. They’ll score 1 touchdown that’s about it and it might be the first score of the game. don’t get hopes up though. 56-7 DB. I’d like to see some new packages unleashed defensively and offensively to get these young guys more accustom to the sets they’ll be running vs 1-6A opponents 

• Like 1