AUSTIN EAST (0-1) @ CLINTON (1-0)

92Dragon

Good game Clinton, I see you all making a playoff run like the basketball team did.  Good luck the rest of the season, if you all can stay healthy and get the back ups more PT with out putting the starters back in after a big lead,  I foresee you all upsetting some.  #40 is a heckuva player, #3 is the key to yall success, #1 hahaha he told me to hold that L at half time haha that's my boy though  and he's improved big time in the clinton program, #24 Doedee (sp)  he's going to be something special by the time he leaves Clinton got to keep him healthy..  

As for as AE, we'll take our bumps with our head held high.  The future is bright so hopefully, you all coming to the hill next year and we can get that revenge.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

I watched quite a bit of it. And yes, they will get better. But right now, they've got a long way to go.

Not a long way but maybe a short distance, we'll be ok.  Our schedule favor us so don't be surprised if we wheel off 5 straight victories.  

Edited by Turtle

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

and Fulton beat Central pretty bad today too.  So maybe your judgement of Fulton is wrong.  

We also took our 30 or so players and dusted The Ridgers up in a scrimmage but I know, who cares about scrimmages? I like to call scrimmages foreshadowing maybe.