Cleveland @ Macminn

fooseball95

4 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

I think Cleveland takes this one. McMinn they did win in a shutout against McMinn Central but Cleveland is nothing like McMinn Central. 

It’s always hard to go to mcminn and beat them and their refs too lol. It better be a blowout because if it’s close at the end your in trouble.

1 hour ago, Martymcfly said:

I think it'll be a close one this year.  Cleveland's offense looks to be pretty darn good this year.  How do you guys feel about your defense?  I didn't get to see much in the way of highlights from the Cleveland/Red Bank game.

Defense was solid all game. Held Redbank to zero pts at half. Secondary is very athletic and the best it’s been in years. Linebackers are solid with the return of Leo Peoeli and Tito back there. Defensive line is undersized but tough. They are much improved. I think we win but playing in Athens will be tough

Edited by fooseball95

59 minutes ago, Martymcfly said:

I think it'll be a close one this year.  Cleveland's offense looks to be pretty darn good this year.  How do you guys feel about your defense?  I didn't get to see much in the way of highlights from the Cleveland/Red Bank game.

Thought the defense was much better than our offense. Although I think our offense has the potential to be pretty good.