Cleveland @ Macminn

fooseball95

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

What did y’all think about the refs in this game? :popcorneater:. I’ll still say mcminn has the worse Officials in state.  And lost our starting RB in the first series, lost 2nd string RB in the 2nd series and had to battle the refs too. But still pulled it off.

Our offense was moving backwards all night.

I certainly wasn't that impressed with Cleveland, especially for them to be a 6A team. Maybe losing their starting running back made a difference, but it's hard to believe that since many said this was the best Cleveland team in 10 years. The Cherokees outgained the state ranked Blue Raiders on the ground and through the air - with McMinn being in a rebuilding year
Plus, Cleveland isn't in shape, which will spell trouble for them down the road with veteran 6A teams.

14 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I certainly wasn't that impressed with Cleveland, especially for them to be a 6A team. Maybe losing their starting running back made a difference, but it's hard to believe that since many said this was the best Cleveland team in 10 years. The Cherokees outgained the state ranked Blue Raiders on the ground and through the air - with McMinn being in a rebuilding year
Plus, Cleveland isn't in shape, which will spell trouble for them down the road with veteran 6A teams.

Starting RB went down and the backup hasn’t played yet this season. Had to play a freshman at RB, starting WR went down who also happens to be the starting safety. Honestly don’t think game is close if Tetoe doesn’t go down on the 1st series.

and the 2013 team was much better than this one.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan