HELP WAVERLY FOOTBALL.

Redheadstepkid

Asking to brainstorm to set up a Statewide fundraiser for Waverly. Some of these kids just need the team more than you know. I know the Titans would help but don’t know how to contact other than a hand written letter, which would take days and they want to play Friday. They lost so much equipment, big equipment. Mowers and many field prep. Cleats and uniforms. They are hoping pads and helmets were up on top of lockers. They haven’t been able to go in and see. If we can brainstorm together maybe we can help these kids have a half normal season. Thank you!

Appreciate the support. Any help would be appreciated.
As most of you know, Waverly fell victim to 17” of rain in less than 24hrs. A small creek that runs literally through the heart of Waverly “Flash Flooded” so quickly that it wreaked havoc on our entire community. Houses, Businesses, and all 3 schools (Waverly Elementary, Waverly Jr High, and High School were severely damaged. Many people lost their homes, livelihood, schools, and even worst lives. 22 as of Sunday have perished and 20 or so are still missing. 
There has been a huge outpouring of love and support throughout our community, neighboring counties, and others throughout the state and we are so blessed and thankful for that support. Donations of food, water, and clothing have poured in. 
As for Football, attached are links of the Football Field and Fieldhouse. I spoke with Coach Boldin yesterday and he told me that the Fieldhouse and Field is a complete loss. He stated that there would be no home games this season. And that they are currently trying to figure things out, as far as where to practice and what they will do from here on to salvage their season. I do know he stated that he believed most of the equipment was on top of the kids lockers. I do not know what their immediate needs are. I do know that Coach Boldin wants to finish the season and give these kids and this community something to look forward to on Friday nights and to bring Hope and Pride to our community. 
Waverly plays Columbia Academy this Friday night at Columbia Academy. Waverly still plans on playing that game! 
Please pray for our community. And please let these boys have the opportunity to compete and play the game they all love. 

Field House

Waverly Football Facility

I’m definitely sure the Titans will help in, but it’ll definitely take more than the Titans. I do believe there will be a lot of people helping Waverly football whenever Waverly comes out stating what they need. 

Regarding to the games, I do wish there’s a way for Waverly and their opponents to find a way to change their schedule. Meaning, Waverly have 10 away games in 2021, and 10 home games in 2022. Therefore, Waverly still gets rewarded for a home game with each team they’re playing, it’ll just be next year. Regardless, praying for y’all!