Westmoreland @ H20

biggest

Just now, biggest said:

If gville can find a running game they  would probably be in the top 5 in single A. It's hard to tell because we are so bad offensively.

1) Peabody

2) Fayetteville 

3) McKenzie

4) South Pittsburg

5) Gordonsville

6) Coalfield 

Sound about right? might be missing a good team from 1A

5 minutes ago, Yeti said:

1) Peabody

2) Fayetteville 

3) McKenzie

4) South Pittsburg

5) Gordonsville

6) Coalfield 

Sound about right? might be missing a good team from 1A

I would bet that there is going to be a big drop off between 4 and 5.

Gordy had a good Qb, but City would beat them by 21 plus I would bet.

Edited by H2Oman

1 minute ago, biggest said:

It makes you realize that we underachieved the last 3-4years with the talent we had.

Question is if that's true, how do you recognize when you have the talent needed to make a run and what do you do differently. 

Serious question, Why did Trousdale beat you to make the semis like they did the past few years considering you won the early game in the season. Did they continue to improve more than you did the rest of the season etc ? Hard to beat same team twice? 

6 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Question is if that's true, how do you recognize when you have the talent needed to make a run and what do you do differently. 

Serious question, Why did Trousdale beat you to make the semis like they did the past few years considering you won the early game in the season. Did they continue to improve more than you did the rest of the season etc ? Hard to beat same team twice? 

From the TC side, it is hard to beat the same team twice, and we’ve always gotten better later in the season, but last years playoff game was won at the LOS and the fact we had a dude that would not have his career ended by H2O, and those playoff games the last 3 years we’ve played darn near perfect 

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

Tc has always gotten better as the year has gone on! We were pretty evenly matched in 18,19,20 they were probably the better team a couple of those years. Last yr I thought we had the better team but didn't get the job done. May come down to a winning mentality they have  over there. They are a tough out in the playoffs 

Just now, TCRadio said:

From the TC side, it is hard to beat the same team twice, and we’ve always gotten better later in the season, but last years playoff game was won at the LOS and the fact we had a dude that would not have his career ended by H2O, and those playoff games the last 3 years we’ve played darn near perfect 

Zero penalties last year and Zero fumbles. You guys played perfect!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

And cam was a special player 

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

3 minutes ago, biggest said:

Tc has always gotten better as the year has gone on! We were pretty evenly matched in 18,19,20 they were probably the better team a couple of those years. Last yr I thought we had the better team but didn't get the job done. May come down to a winning mentality they have  over there. They are a tough out in the playoffs 

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Zero penalties last year and Zero fumbles. You guys played perfect!

1 minute ago, biggest said:

And cam was a special player 

Talent comes and goes. Keeping that winning mentality is very important as well. This kid and this team won't beat me mentality means alot. Instilling that is the hard part. But once it's there my goodness the things you can do.

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Had to that was the one year out of the 3, I will admit I thought you guys had a better team, we had the best player imo, in 18 and 19 I knew we would win the playoff game, I had doubt last year 

Agree. I thought last year was the only year of the 3 that water was better. The regular season games in 18 and 19 TC basically gave the game away with penalties and turnovers esp 19. In 19 had 5 turnovers and 11 penalties and lost by 3 in overtime. A clean game by jackets and it’s not close.  And 18 baines was still suspended for the first game (TC best player that year at QB).  

but from my vantage point TC has simply been the tougher more physical team. You could see it in last years playoff game. The heart comment from h2o earlier seems appropriate.