Westmoreland @ H20

biggest

I like the competition level we have played against so far. It should prepare us for what watertown is gonna have. Portland had 3 backs as good as we will see all year. Freddie paxson return 2 kicks last week against the team portland played. Macon co had a very solid offensive and Dline. We now have a feel of who we need in what situation because alot of players have had to play because of sickness of starters. The games that really count start friday!

19 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Eagles by 14 they have a good team and won't quit. They are physical and play hard. In my opinion they come together this game and win.

IMO They truly may beat us this year… no joke, but they won’t beat us by 14. Our D is still pretty good.

Edited by H2Oman

43 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

IMO They truly may beat us this year… no joke, but they won’t beat us by 14. Our D is still pretty good.

I agree, they may not score 14 lol but unfortunately you guys may not either. This one will be similar to the gordy game imo, but Westy will be better in the o-line but won't be able to throw it anywhere close to as good as gordy 

9 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I agree, they may not score 14 lol but unfortunately you guys may not either. This one will be similar to the gordy game imo, but Westy will be better in the o-line but won't be able to throw it anywhere close to as good as gordy 

I saw the 1#14 receiver that gordonsville had. I went to the SC Gordy opener. Our qb may be alittle better than you think radio. Thats all I have to say about that

Edited by Mr. Postman1