Westmoreland @ H20

biggest

17 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I think H2O finds some offense this week and beats Westy 21-7.

I think you are pretty close on your prediction, just don't know if westy can score enough to beat you guys, if either team scores 20, I really like their chances to win, should be a good one, being that I now have a family member on the eagles team, I will slightly pull for them in this one, hope both teams escape healthy

24 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I think you are pretty close on your prediction, just don't know if westy can score enough to beat you guys, if either team scores 20, I really like their chances to win, should be a good one, being that I now have a family member on the eagles team, I will slightly pull for them in this one, hope both teams escape healthy

Ahhhh Interesting! Can we get a Go Eagles? 

2 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

What craziness? 

Covid has hit us hard all year but maybe this week the hardest. No head coach all week or the game tonight! Prayers for coach perry! Also ill be doing the radio tonight without terry mccormick.  Hes battling covid as well. Just hope our players come out and play with intensity. Its been a rough week.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Covid has hit us hard all year but maybe this week the hardest. No head coach all week or the game tonight! Prayers for coach perry! Also ill be doing the radio tonight without terry mccormick.  Hes battling covid as well. Just hope our players come out and play with intensity. Its been a rough week.

If you need a reinforcement just let me know lol