Westmoreland @ H20

biggest

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Covid has hit us hard all year but maybe this week the hardest. No head coach all week or the game tonight! Prayers for coach perry! Also ill be doing the radio tonight without terry mccormick.  Hes battling covid as well. Just hope our players come out and play with intensity. Its been a rough week.

Dang hate to hear that!! Prayers up to y’all. What’s the radio station?

Google search  1010whin radio sumner co football. Click on the westmoreland link and scroll to the very bottom of that page. Youll see a live stream button to click on. At around 7pm we will be live. Jacob sullivan is going to fill in for Terry tonight. I got confidence the guys will come out ready to make some plays 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Covid has hit us hard all year but maybe this week the hardest. No head coach all week or the game tonight! Prayers for coach perry! Also ill be doing the radio tonight without terry mccormick.  Hes battling covid as well. Just hope our players come out and play with intensity. Its been a rough week.

It has been all through the ranks at TC for weeks now.

I hope all the westy people heal quickly. Is your coach related to Coach Perry at MJ. 

Hey how about asking ghosty to help you in the booth? 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

20 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

It has been all through the ranks at TC for weeks now.

I hope all the westy people heal quickly. Is your coach related to Coach Perry at MJ. 

Hey how about asking ghosty to help you in the booth? 

They are 1st cousins.  Thats alright on the ghosty fellow. I think he sounds like an excoach/teacher from TC I talked to a couple years ago. He told me alot of dirt on TC that was interesting. lol he was a ref at one of our middle school games. He didnt like alot of things at TC it seemed

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

They are 1st cousins.  Thats alright on the ghosty fellow. I think he sounds like an excoach/teacher from TC I talked to a couple years ago. He told me alot of dirt on TC that was interesting. lol he was a ref at one of our middle school games. He didnt like alot of things at TC it seemed

I bet you are right.. Which is probably why he is so bitter. He needs to let it go and move on.