UC Travels to Houston County

BigSwoShow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

You think that game will go like that 

No I think the tornadoes will be ready and show up strong. It will be a tough game but I hope we can pull out the win. We have to have long time eating drives and keep Simpson off the field and out of the end zone. Once again line play will play a major role in that game. But until then I’m going to celebrate with the Tornadoes on another win and can’t wait till next Friday Night.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This is a joke. LC cannot help the school districts covid rules. Take your lucky win over LC and move on.

Lucky haha. We had several players out for that game too but we would not be belly aching about it. You have more excuses than a middle schooler who’s forgot to do their homework.  Get on your own thread but I guess that’s hard to do when you haven’t played many games 

54 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

Lucky haha. We had several players out for that game too but we would not be belly aching about it. You have more excuses than a middle schooler who’s forgot to do their homework.  Get on your own thread but I guess that’s hard to do when you haven’t played many games 

I'll get on any thread I want too. You can like it or not. Nothing anyone can do about it. Have a nice day.