Week Ten Contests

White House:  Westmoreland

Waverly:  Cheatham County

Fairview:  Sycamore

White House-Heritage:  Stewart County

Stewart County:  White House-Heritage

Cheatham County:  Waverly

Sycamore:  Fairview

Only 2 more weeks remain in the 2021 regular season.  It's flying by...

Winners

White House

Waverly

Fairview

WHH

Stewart, Sycamore, Cheatham out

What a game! I’m so glad Heritage turned it on in the 2nd Quarter! Stewart County was up 14-0 at the end of the 1st Quarter. Then the Patriots turned it… They scored 14 in the 2nd Quarter. All tied up at 14 at the half, Heritage scored 28 unanswered points before the Rebels scored again. It was a back and forth game, and really came down to what Defense could get a stop. Heritage never punted the ball, but the Patriots had either 2 or 3 Turnovers. The Rebels punted once and I believe they had 2 Turnovers. SC has a very solid QB, that makes their Offense go. Heritage gave SC a heavy dose of #7, #22, & #5. Offensive Line for the Patriots created some running lanes. Definitely a barn burner with a lot of yards and points.

Heritage 42

Stewart Co. 35

11 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

You just never know in High School Football, that’s why they play the game! Heritage got a HUGE Win! 

Waverly QB had 5 passing touchdowns last night. One of them was to 34 and he had 4 other passing tds to number 15 in just the first half, with that said it was a very very sloppy first half from waverly, they come out like that against this jacket squad, it’s not gonna be good.

41 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

Waverly QB had 5 passing touchdowns last night. One of them was to 34 and he had 4 other passing tds to number 15 in just the first half, with that said it was a very very sloppy first half from waverly, they come out like that against this jacket squad, it’s not gonna be good.

He’s a good QB. Our Region has 4 good QB’s in it, that includes Stewart County as well. Heritage come out sloppy in the 1st Quarter. It was 14-0 Rebels at the end of the 1st. I wasn’t too worried, because it was self inflicted. We may have the Top 3 Seeds Win a Playoff game in the 1st Round. 

9 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

He’s a good QB. Our Region has 4 good QB’s in it, that includes Stewart County as well. Heritage come out sloppy in the 1st Quarter. It was 14-0 Rebels at the end of the 1st. I wasn’t too worried, because it was self inflicted. We may have the Top 3 Seeds Win a Playoff game in the 1st Round. 

Possibly. But east and smith co arent bad and are solid 

45 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

This region is definitely one of the top regions in 3a

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

This region is definitely one of the top regions in 3a

It's gotten a little weaker the last couple weeks unfortunately. Fairview was plagued with season ending injuries against Camden and Sycamore. Going to take a great game plan from the coaches as well as luck to keep it close vs Waverly. I'm sure you guys have noticed us struggling with lesser opponents recently. Lost perhaps our best player against Camden to a broken collarbone and our starting DE (my nephew) broke his fibula last night. 

Where will Waverly play their playoff games if they have home field? Surely not at the lower seed teams home stadium right?