Cornersville vs Huntland

WannaBeReferee

1 hour ago, Raider1234 said:

cornersville handles Huntland this week as much as they want.

I think it will be a win for Cornersville but the teams know each other well and that may keep the game within a score or two.  Huntland knows how to get the most out of the clock. Region 5 games are often hard fought.  "Any given Friday night...".

Having seen Cornersville, I think they're as in a good of a position as anyone to make a run. They completely handled Richland in Week 1 and really played shut down defense against Forrest last week. They have a healthy stable of backs, but the real strength of this team is on the line. I would think Cornersville wins by 2+ scores. 

Cornersville should win this game. I haven’t heard anything great about huntland but I’m sure it will be a tough game. The defense has played good, but has not played good offense yet. The offense has good QB , good running backs and WRs. cornersville O-line is struggling for how big they are including tight ends. The Richland & Forrest game the backs were getting hit to much in the back field and line scrimmage. O-line look slow and weak out there.  Hopefully coaches will fix it this week. I say clay county will be first big test.

14 hours ago, Bulldogs2021 said:

Cornersville should win this game. I haven’t heard anything great about huntland but I’m sure it will be a tough game. The defense has played good, but has not played good offense yet. The offense has good QB , good running backs and WRs. cornersville O-line is struggling for how big they are including tight ends. The Richland & Forrest game the backs were getting hit to much in the back field and line scrimmage. O-line look slow and weak out there.  Hopefully coaches will fix it this week. I say clay county will be first big test.

I haven't heard anything out of Huntland either.  I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.  Plus @Jobres76 stated that they haven't had any real live action due to a bye week and covid win.  Just hope the Dawgs don't overlook a team like this.  

20 hours ago, sidelineview63 said:

Having seen Cornersville, I think they're as in a good of a position as anyone to make a run. They completely handled Richland in Week 1 and really played shut down defense against Forrest last week. They have a healthy stable of backs, but the real strength of this team is on the line. I would think Cornersville wins by 2+ scores. 

playing shut down d against Forrest is like using the restroom. if you are alive that is the result. 

Huntland is very tough in their little middle earth environment. This will be a good game