Who is Fairview and are they good?

WestviewAlumni

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

What's up brother? Hope you and the fam are doing great. If we weren't playing Ty Football this week I would love to hitch a ride to Alcoa game with you. Always wanted to see that game. 

I’m doing better than most of us it’s just so sad down here man. It’s unbelievable. I ran heavy equipment all week long and over 1100 loads hauled to the landfill and it don’t even seem like a dent was put in down here. 
I’m pretty excited about the Alcoa game. I seen them whoop up on Pearl Cohn a couple of years ago. But to see them play Marryville should be an awesome game!

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m doing better than most of us it’s just so sad down here man. It’s unbelievable. I ran heavy equipment all week long and over 1100 loads hauled to the landfill and it don’t even seem like a dent was put in down here. 
I’m pretty excited about the Alcoa game. I seen them whoop up on Pearl Cohn a couple of years ago. But to see them play Marryville should be an awesome game!

I've been out that way a few times since the flood. Worst disaster I've ever seen and I'm used to working in disaster zones. We'll keep sending the knee mail from "the View".

Let me know if I can help in any way! 

Edited by Swarm